Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 8:36:06 AM EDT
As a part kid for a build?  How is the quality?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I try to stay away from those "kit vendors" and only buy parts from vendors who have good feedback on this site.  While it is attractive to save a few bucks here and there, the hassle is often not worth it, IMHO.  Nearly everything that goes in, on, around, under, over, etc my gun are name brand, from reputable vendors.  This could be why my ARs have very few problems and run right as soon as I build it.    YMMV, and I gots my flame suit on, so flame away
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Just buy your lower, a lower parts kit form the manufacterer of you lower, a buttstock from the same and buy a CMMG upper. You can't go wrong that way! Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a no -Ban 20" A3 kit from them. It has a 1/7 chromed barrel and chamber. I will be going to the range with it tomorrow. My friend bought the same kit I did and he has had no problems with it. He assembled his on a DPMS forged lower as did I. I had only one complaint, the buttstock was pretty ratty. All other parts look like the parts on my RRA M4gry.

Greg
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a no -Ban 20" A3 kit from them. It has a 1/7 chromed barrel and chamber. I will be going to the range with it tomorrow. My friend bought the same kit I did and he has had no problems with it. He assembled his on a DPMS forged lower as did I. I had only one complaint, the buttstock was pretty ratty. All other parts look like the parts on my RRA M4gry.

Greg

How did you get a chrome barrel from them?  I thought all they had was chrome moly?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top