Posted: 9/30/2004 8:22:31 AM EDT

I dare you not to laugh:
www.themeatrix.com/

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Crap, I had bacon for breakfast.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#2]
ummm, laugh at what some  half baked vegan's  attempt to parody the matrix??
its ok,,,, if ya look past  the i hate meat BS
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#4]
the pig sounds like jar jar binks
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Mmmm... I haven't had a good steak in a while.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:35:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Okay, how about The Exorcist in 30 seconds?

www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html

Re-Enacted by Bunnies.

Or The Titanic:
www.angryalien.com/0604/titanicbuns.swf
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Interesting...

TBH, I still haven't seen The Matrix. 'Course, I don't see but 2 movies a year.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
ummm, laugh at what some  half baked vegan's  attempt to parody the matrix??
its ok,,,, if ya look past  the i hate meat BS

Actually, they have links to find meat that isn't raised in a factory farm, so I doubt it was put together by a vegan.    

For even more places to find whole/organic food and free-range/grass fed meats, contact your local Weston A Price chapter: www.westonaprice.org/local_chapters/local_list.html  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Hello PETAesq horseshit!

PS - I had porkroll for breakfast.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Okay, how about The Exorcist in 30 seconds?

www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html

Re-Enacted by Bunnies.

Or The Titanic:
www.angryalien.com/0604/titanicbuns.swf

too funny!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:17:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Thought this deserved a...bump
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually ... I don't like the animals being treated that way.  And I don't like my meat jacked full of chemicals, either.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#13]
I want my 3 minutes back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I dare you not to laugh:
www.themeatrix.com/

The original was a good film. The second and third films were made after the brothers who made the films turned gay (one had a sex change) and married each other. I think thats why they sucked so much. I wish I could laugh at it but its pitiful that these people would have to use such a movie to further their cause.

Got Beef?

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I dare you not to laugh:
www.themeatrix.com/

The original was a good film. The second and third films were made after the brothers who made the films turned gay (one had a sex change) and married each other. I think thats why they sucked so much. I wish I could laugh at it but its pitiful that these people would have to use such a movie to further their cause.

Got Beef?

What agenda?  Is their something so wrong against wanting to buy meat products from farmers who don't pump their livestock full of chemicals, cause pollution or mutilate their animals?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:  What agenda?  Is their something so wrong against wanting to buy meat products from farmers who don't pump their livestock full of chemicals, cause pollution or mutilate their animals?

Yes, that ain't American!

Qualify "pumping full of chemicals".  We often do the same to our own bodies.

The same amount of shit come from a free range animal as a "factory" animal.  The logic that suggests the factory shit is bad suggest that we let our houshold garbage be "freerange" too, doesn't it?  It may not
feel the same but use logic to convince me.  

Te clipping of beaks sounds gross and indead may be, but after working as a youth at a friends chicken farm and seeing the chickens peck others to bloody pulp, I can at least understand it.  There is no pleasure derived for either party I am sure.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:  What agenda?  Is their something so wrong against wanting to buy meat products from farmers who don't pump their livestock full of chemicals, cause pollution or mutilate their animals?

Yes, that ain't American!

Qualify "pumping full of chemicals".  We often do the same to our own bodies.

The same amount of shit come from a free range animal as a "factory" animal.  The logic that suggests the factory shit is bad suggest that we let our houshold garbage be "freerange" too, doesn't it?  It may not
feel the same but use logic to convince me.  

Te clipping of beaks sounds gross and indead may be, but after working as a youth at a friends chicken farm and seeing the chickens peck others to bloody pulp, I can at least understand it.  There is no pleasure derived for either party I am sure.

As for the use of chemicals, yes I smoke and drink, but I don't (knowingly at least) consume shots of testosterone, nor do I use antibiotics (unless I got some really funky infection) which can fuck with germ resistance and creation of different strains.

Yes, polution is caused by any farm since all animals, like humans, create feces.  The problem with factory farms is that its so much more concentrated methane gas (and possibly other things)

The mutilation, thing I can't really argue since its probably a practice that varies from farm to farm.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#18]
There is NO scientifically valid study that has show eating “organic food” or “free range livestock” has ANY health benefit.

As for the argument that non-factory farming is somehow better for the environment it is laughable. To produce the same amounts of meat using non factory methods ties up and exposes much more land to damage and waste from livestock. Have you ever seen the damage done by erosion due to cattle traffic or the irreparable harm livestock can do to streams.

The methods to contain waste from factory farms are well known, there are EXACTLY the same used to manage human waste from cities… all is needed is proper enforcement.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:21:29 AM EDT
[#19]

The Pizza Matrix is much better.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top