Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 5:01:38 AM EDT
Can anyone help me figure out how it put a pic a here? I have some good military shots I took!  Thanks, Dave
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:02:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a photo host ?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:19:02 AM EDT
[#2]
First, the images have to be somewhere that is publicly accessible from the Internet -- like a webserver.  Use the IMG tags to surround a hypertext link to the image.  Like the following example, except replace the  { (squiggle brackets) with [ (straight brackets).

{img}http://www.someplace.com/mypic.jpg{/img}
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Try www.photobucket.com. It's a free image hosting service. Once you have your image loaded up there, just click on the image to see it full sized, then right-click --> properties, copy the url for the image and then do what Admiral_Crunch said by pasting that URL between the img tags.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Pay $20 and become a Team Member - hosting included
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top