Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 12:26:45 AM EDT
After watching the Bush interview on O'Reilly, I REALLY hope Kerry has the balls to go on with him (which I doubt will happen, unfortunately).

Simply, if Kerry goes on with O'Reilly, he will get STEAMROLLED in November, especially if he shoots himself in the foot the way he has been lately.

Hannity described Kerry's recent campaign "efforts" well by saying he is simply "INCOHERENT"
This is pointless, let's just vote today and put Kerry out of his misery.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:28:15 AM EDT
[#1]
o'reilly will lob softballs at kerry if he goes on
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Not going to happen

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:34:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont see him going on anything that he wont get treated extra nice on
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Even if O'Reilly IS nice to Kerry, he'll probably STILL muff it up though

But yeah I agree it probably won't happen, we can hope though.

Another thought, SCREW the debate between Kerry and Bush, I want Zel Miller vs. Kerry :)
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:12:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I agree O'Reilly would 'softball' Kerry, O'Reilly has a hard on for rappers, defense attorneys, France,and much of the 'Hollywood elite' (as long as they are not in studeo). And for the most part they deserve it but, he tends to 'cave' when confronted head on.....ymmv  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:16:37 AM EDT
[#6]
If Kerry went on O'Reilly's show, Bill wouldn't be able to get his tongue down the back of his trousers fast enough.  Look at how O'Reilly treated the Swift Vets.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:23:25 AM EDT
[#7]
O'Reilly can't stand being called a Conservative even though he is on Fox and has many conservative views.  He sees that as an insult and uses every chance he can get to state that he is an Independant.  It is for this reason that he would go easy on Kerry.  He wouldn't want all the editorials the next day stating that he beat up on Kerry because Kerry is a Democrat.  

He would go after Kerry about the tax increases on the rich.  Bill doesn't play when it comes to his money
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:03:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Agreed. It'll be as stupid as the Moore interview (or any liberal/Dem). O'Reilly banks on the hype of the interview but the actual interviews are nothing but hot air.

In the cas of him interviewing Kerry... two morons don't make a right... They're both simpletons with half-fact based opinions.

O'Reilly is prety played and I'm sick of seeing/hearing him. Time for someone who actually has a clue. The one person I would love to see and would probably actually tape to watch over and ove again would be if they actually replaced O'Reilly with G. Gordon Liddy. One of my prayer would actually be answered.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:22:26 AM EDT
[#9]
ok, i'll add to this. since Kerry states he will talk to EVERYONE, i'd like to see him on with Rush and John R. Lott from the American Enterprise Institute. but i doubt that he will take on Bill. i'm getting tired of both bill and sean.
be well
maxwell
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I wouldn't mind Hannity having 30 minutes with him  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Definitely, Hannity would make good on a shot to chat w/ Kerry on TV
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:26:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
ok, i'll add to this. since Kerry states he will talk to EVERYONE, i'd like to see him on with Rush and John R. Lott from the American Enterprise Institute. but i doubt that he will take on Bill. i'm getting tired of both bill and sean.
be well
maxwell

I was at a speech that John Lott gave at a Libertarian Convention once; I wasn't too impressed with his performance, hope he has gotten better since then.

Agree that O'Reilly would throw softballs at Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#13]
SDavid, i have only read the op-ed pieces that were in the papers. all were about how stupid the gun laws were. lott backed it up with stats (i know, stats can be used for what ever the author wants). did not konw he was not that good in person. oh well, i learn something new every day.
thanks
be well
maxwell
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:33:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Neither Hannity or O'Reilly can have a straight conversation with someone they don't agree with. I have never heard/seen either of them let an "opponent" present a complete rebuttle without cutting them off.

Liddy is about the only person I have listened to that can actually have a clear discussion with someone he doesn't agree with and he is so well spoekn and always so well prepared that you always know who has won the arguement... BOO YOW!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top