Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 11:26:16 PM EDT
And she was hot AND I got her number!  Haha,  losersfellas!!!  Note:  "losers" was an inappropriate term used in a jocular, celebratory manner.  I, too am obviously not getting any puss tonight.  I am, however, happy about the potential of puss.

And, I'm drunk.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
"How do you like them apples?"
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:27:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Stick it in her pooper and post pics.  That is the least she deserves for being a hot democrat.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I honestly dont think i could get a hard on from an anti.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Stick it in her pooper and post pics.  That is the least she deserves for being a hot democrat.

''

Did you read my "choker" story last night?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:33:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Grude fucking

Its good for keeping fucked up realtionships intresting for a couple extra weeks
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

''

A little bit.  Why?  Was there some anal pics in it
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

AWB was the FIRST THING she brought up.  That's what got us started.  I slammed her on it, and then we started talking about the insensibility of the electorate to the nuances of the campaign and the feelings of the respective opposition partisans and the lack of common ground betwixt the two poles of political feeling and the whole time I was thinking "I wanna stick it in her pooper!!!", pretty much.

College has its benefits.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#8]
You need to donkey punch some sense into this bitch.  Do it for the children
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

''

A little bit.  Why?  Was there some anal pics in it

No anal pics, but there was an anal narrative.  You didn't read the whole thing?  Eeet was funny, I theeenk.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AWB was the FIRST THING she brought up.  That's what got us started.  I slammed her on it, and then we started talking about the insensibility of the electorate to the nuances of the campaign and the feelings of the respective opposition partisans and the lack of common ground betwixt the two poles of political feeling and the whole time I was thinking "I wanna stick it in her pooper!!!", pretty much.

College has its benefits.

College chicks are good for one thing only, and it ain't talking politics. Hit it or quit it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:09:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
And she was hot AND I got her number!  Haha, losers!!!

Losers?

You're the one that's dating a stupid liberal not us!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Bang her like a bass drum.  That is all liberal chicks are good for.  Keep her mouth full so she can't talk and spoil the mood.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:18:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And she was hot AND I got her number!  Haha, losers!!!

Losers?

You're the one that's dating a stupid liberal not us!

SGatr15

Dating, I ain't.  And sorry about the "losers".  See edit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top