Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 10:04:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#1]
now why didnt that happen to me when I was in elementary?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:07:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, if it was my school, they would have just told everybody that it was stale or something.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]

It was determined that it was some left over magarita mix (with tequila), from a before-school Mexican board/faculty/staff dinner.

Seems strange drinking before school.

But, the way it was handled was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:08:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]

It was determined that it was some left over margarita mix (with tequila) from a before- school Mexican board/faculty/staff dinner.
They eat dinner and have tequila before school?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It was determined that it was some left over margarita mix (with tequila) from a before- school Mexican board/faculty/staff dinner.
They eat dinner and have tequila before school?

Explains the quality of instruction....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:19:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Shit . The Publik Skool system in Florida is so fucked up that I sat down in the lunch room IN FRONT of teachers and pulled out a pint of vodka to pour in my OJ every day for 6 months . No one said anything to me about it .
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:20:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Part of the culinary program used to be that the students had to trun the faculty lounge for a few hours each day - breakfast & lunch, mostly soups and boxed salads, some deli snadwiches and whatever hot item we came up with for the day.  A guy in the program who was an alcoholic and thought everyone else should be decided to spike the punch he made for the faculty.  Really cute, especially when you have former alcoholics, peoples with allergies, and pregnant women who work at that school.

He didn't get suspended, but he did get sued.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:24:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard in another report that they were also passing our beer bongs when they ran out of straws.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I think the Before school qoute was more along the lines of a back-to-school party and was mistook as a before school that day party.  Go to give it to this guy for owning up to it and placing his home number on the letter and inviting parents to call
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I think the Before school qoute was more along the lines of a back-to-school party and was mistook as a before school that day party.  Go to give it to this guy for owning up to it and placing his home number on the letter and inviting parents to call

I think it was an after school party the night before.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#12]
If this school has a zero tolerance policy for drug & alcohol violations then the principle should be fired.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top