Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 5:50:35 PM EDT
My wife gave me this picture for my 28th birthday... my son and I.  I think it means more to me than any other material possesion.

just wanted to share.  feel free to add your own.

edited for speeeling.  btw, this is a natural spring aquifer in Oak Mountain state park.  water comes up out of the ground right where we are standing.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cute.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Very cool! and Happy Birthday!!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Watch out for Pirahnas!!1
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
The picture touched me ---- a father and child

Few things touch me.

Wishes for good times ahead.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Enjoy every moment you can..................have 6 of my own wasted too much time working and worrying about money to enjoy my first two boys....................second two boys spent more time with and have good memories...................last 2 girls my pride and joy...........they grow so fast always be there to listen.................and never be to busy
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The picture touched me ---- a father and child

Few things touch me.

Wishes for good times ahead.

yea...  kind of made me think about how he watches and learns how to be a man by following me.  very sobering and touching at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Are you the tall guy? Cool pic, I hope you have many years of fun together.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Are you the tall guy? Cool pic, I hope you have many years of fun together.

if you can call 5'8" tall... Doc says he'll be 6'2" based on his growth chart.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Outstanding picture,  that pic will always be a great reminder of whats most important in life.  
Regards
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#10]
GREAT pic!!  I only have 1 - he's 30 - and a grandson - he'll be 10 in Nov., and I'll be - well, I'll be having my 32nd 19th birthday in Nov.  But like others have already said, they grow up so fast that ya need to make every moment count.  Never underestimate what your influence is worth, and keep 'em out of government schools if possible!  If not, double your influence at home, and outdoors.

Take care,
Mike.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#11]
And a good day it was!

Today is my birthday... My wife got me a new wallet, this picture and let me buy a very nice bolt gun i'll be posting a pic of soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top