Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 4:37:11 PM EDT
Well, I'm finally able to take the plunge and buy a evil black rifle and a unknown second rifle.

I want a bushmaster m4, (definate)
Where is the best place to buy one, with the best price?
I'm looking for all the evil features included.

and was thinking of getting either a m-16 or a Fal.

Is Ohio Rapid Fire a good dealer? how is the quality of their Fals?
I was thinking of the FN Fal standard,  here is the link to the one I was looking at.
www.ohiorapidfire.com/fal.htm

Is ORF worth the $$, or should I just  spend an extra $400 and buy one from DSA?

Or I could get a cheaper AK, but know next to nothing about them. (I'm reading in the ak forums, but there seems to be alot of debate over which would be the best first time AK.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, nobody has any dealers they can recommend?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one of the ORF Hk-94 clones. It had a small problem with the trigger assembly and Todd fixed it very rapidly and it has worked well since. I don't have one of their FALs but in general I've only heard good things about them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Local Dealers

if you insist on internet, check the dealers we have here on this board.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Your profile says you are from CA. If that is true than no AR15 of FAL for you. YOu can get the neutered FAB10 or deballed FAL though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Your profile says you are from CA. If that is true than no AR15 of FAL for you. YOu can get the neutered FAB10 or deballed FAL though.

I need to change that damn thing

I'm in N.C. @ Bragg now, I'm gonna be here a few years, so no neutered rifles for me
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Local Dealers

if you insist on internet, check the dealers we have here on this board.

I'm new to the area here, and not familiar with the nearby gun dealers.
I had heard about ORF somewhere, and was looking for opinions on which dealers alot of you all preferred.

*just saw a ad for ORF now while im typing this, its where the bushmaster ad usually is*
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#7]
When I get the chance I like to recomend Denny's Guns. If you want a NICE AR15, he will take care of you.  Check out Global tactical. http://www.globaltactical.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top