Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 11:51:17 AM EDT
A bill that would repeal most local gun laws in the nation's capital passed the House Wednesday, over the objections of city officials including the mayor and police chief.

"I've seen various members of Congress try to do some low down, dirty, mean things to the people of the District of Columbia, all to promote their own political agendas against the will of the people who live here," said Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-D.C. "This bill to repeal the city's gun safety laws ... scrapes the bottom of the lowest level yet," said Norton, who can vote on the House floor but not in committee.

The District of Columbia Personal Protection Act was approved on a vote of 250-171, following a contentious debate that included everything from gun control and crime rates, to terror alerts and home rule.

The bill would repeal D.C's ban on semiautomatic weapons, allow guns and ammunition to be kept in homes and businesses, and do away with the requirement that firearms be registered. A companion Senate bill has already been withdrawn.

"This is absolutely crazy," said Rep. Carolyn McCarthy, D-N.Y., whose husband was killed and son wounded in 1993 by a gunman on a Long Island Rail Road train.

"The vast majority of Americans recognize the right to use firearms for personal protection. Only the District of Columbia prohibits a person from having a firearm assembled and loaded at home for the purpose of self-defense," said Rep. Mark Souder, R-Ind., the bill's prime sponsor.

"Trying to make the case for this bill on the basis of self-defense is to dance on the graves of Chelsea Cromartie and 15 other defenseless children killed by gunfire this year," Norton said, referring to some of this year's 21 juvenile homicide victims in D.C.

Other opponents noted the nation's capital remains under a Code Orange terror alert, with checkpoints around the Capitol and street closures.

"This really makes a mockery of this whole homeland security apparatus," said Mayor Anthony A. Williams. "Everybody can carry around open assault weapons, handguns and anything else, but in the Capitol, we're going to keep this baby locked solid," said Williams. "It doesn't make any sense."

Pointing to a chart showing a semiautomatic 50-caliber sniper weapon, Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., warned, "It is capable of taking out an armored limousine from a mile away.

"Can you imagine that in the District of Columbia someone can have this assault weapon and stick it out of a window on Pennsylvania Avenue?" Waxman asked. He said the bill would "invite terrorists to bring assault weapons into the heart of the nation's capital."

Several supporters made reference to the city's murder rate, with Rep. Zach Wamp, R-Tenn., going so far as to claim Washington is more dangerous than the African cities of Johannesburg and Dar es Salaam. But Metropolitan Police Department Chief Charles H. Ramsey said they were looking back to bygone days.

"Our murder rate is just half of what it was" 12 years ago, said Ramsey. His department seizes about 2,000 illegal handguns and other weapons each year. But MPD officers are coming across more crime scenes where upwards of 40 shell casings are found near shooting victims.

"Obviously that's a sign that some sort of assault weapon was used," said Ramsey.

Am so happy  for the people of D.C.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

DC should serve as an example of what happens when only the criminals have guns.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:03:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

"Can you imagine that in the District of Columbia someone can have this assault weapon and stick it out of a window on Pennsylvania Avenue?" Waxman asked. He said the bill would "invite terrorists to bring assault weapons into the heart of the nation's capital."

Yeah, they dont do it now because its illegal to possess one in dc.  Riiiiight.  If you're shooting at the president a draconian DC law is the least of your legal worries.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Does the Senate have to approve this for it to go into effect?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I watched that debate on TV last night . The attitude of the  DC rep and comments from  ol' Ban 'Em  All Carolyn  made me want to hurl.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Hearing what the other side has to say about this issue really pisses me off.

What it boils down to is them saying that if you own a gun, you ARE a criminal.  If the People are allowed to posess firearms, we'll all just shoot eachother or commit crimes with them.

To me, it is the SAME thing as saying if you are BLACK, you are a drug dealer.  It's bigotry, and it offends me.

I really find it hard to believe people actually BELIEVE what some of those anti gunners believe.  It goes against self evident truths.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

DC should serve as an example of what happens when only the criminals have guns.

DC does serve as an example of what happens when only the criminals have guns

ETA or just +1 incase I read you wrong
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:15:48 PM EDT
[#11]

"This really makes a mockery of this whole homeland security apparatus," said Mayor Anthony A. Williams. "Everybody can carry around open assault weapons, handguns and anything else, but in the Capitol, we're going to keep this baby locked solid," said Williams. "It doesn't make any sense."

Pointing to a chart showing a semiautomatic 50-caliber sniper weapon, Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., warned, "It is capable of taking out an armored limousine from a mile away.

"Everybody"  I didn't know I could carry it around.  damn
and no, nobody's gonna send that invitation
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

DC does serve as an example of what happens when only the criminals have guns

ETA or just +1 incase I read you wrong

I'll accept your +1 since you read me wrong there Sleeps Together. Wanna trade locations?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Sadly, this bill is dead in the Senate as Frist has said they have more important business so it cannot be brought up this session.

Luckily for us since Feinstein has also promised to amend it with a new semi-auto ban and in THIS session of the Senate, she has the votes to do that. For that matter, you can bet your money that any gun legislation in this session or the next will have Feinstein attempting to attach a ban to it.

We know she has the votes to do it right now, so we need to do our best to elect pro-RKBA Senators in November (not to mention a Republican majority keeps Feinstein from being able to control the Senate agenda). If we do not do our part this November, count on seeing the ban passed in the Senate again.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#14]
how ironic...

2000 seized handguns in a city that doesnt allow handguns...

hmmmm... i wonder where those handguns came from?  i mean, after all, theyre illegal there...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does the Senate have to approve this for it to go into effect?

No.  They suspended the legislative process for just this one thing........

uh, yes the Senate has to approve it and the President has to sign it.

198-22 (R)
52-148 (D)

(I) 1 Nay

Vote Republican!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#16]
I highly, highly doubt any .50 can penetrate an armored presidential limo. No way.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:20:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#18]
This is awesome! I thought I would never see this day in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I highly, highly doubt any .50 can penetrate an armored presidential limo. No way.

i don't even think it would make a dent
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Even if Feinstein got a new ban attached to the Senate side of a bill,   it'd be stripped out in the joint Senate/House conference.

Maybe; but nobody wanted to take that chance in March with the same Senate (including the NRA). I don't want to take it now, especially when we have a good shot at getting a much better Senate in November.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#21]
This is a hot topic with the NRA.  Can you imagine the impact the law would have on Gun Control if crime rates drop after it's passed?  Somehow, I doubt the Senate will pass it after seeing how they voted to add two antigun Amendments to S1805.

The argument I heard was that "There are enough guns in DC already!"  Yep, we wouldn't want law abiding citizens to have 'em, too!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This is a hot topic with the NRA.  Can you imagine the impact the law would have on Gun Control if crime rates drop after it's passed?  Somehow, I doubt the Senate will pass it after seeing how they voted to add two antigun Amendments to S1805.

The argument I heard was that "There are enough guns in DC already!"  Yep, we wouldn't want law abiding citizens to have 'em, too!

It wouldnt matter.  The grabbers would just make up numbers saying there was more crime.  Like they did with the AWB.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Gun owners, by definition, are not criminals. Whats to worry?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#24]
The body of the limo would probably stop an RPG, it would stop .50 even SLAP I bet.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Hahahaha!! Yeah, I'm sure terrorists the world over are saying to themselves "Oh man!! They banned guns in DC!! NOW what are we gonna do??"

Someone should have thought ahead and banned planes running into buildings.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

50cal APIT out of a M2HB can penetrate many APCs...

Of course, that's rapid fire, and range/accuracy is reduced, but it IS possible...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:31:24 AM EDT
[#27]
I didn't see this in this topic.... so thought I'd post it. Check out YOUR state's REPs and keep it in mind when voting :)

House RollCall Gun Ban

Wednesday September 29, 2004 11:46 PM

By The Associated Press

The 250-171 roll call Wednesday by which the House passed legislation lifting restrictions on gun ownership in the District of Columbia.

A ``yes'' vote is a vote to pass the bill.

Voting ``yes'' were 52 Democrats and 198 Republicans.

Voting ``no'' were 148 Democrats, 22 Republicans and one independent.

X denotes those not voting.

Present denotes those who voted they were ``present'' at the time of the vote but did not vote ``yes'' or ``no'' on the issue.

There are two vacancies in the 435-member House.

ALABAMA

Democrats - Cramer, Y; Davis, Y.

Republicans - Aderholt, Y; Bachus, Y; Bonner, Y; Everett, Y; Rogers, Y.

ALASKA

Republicans - Young, Y.

ARIZONA

Democrats - Grijalva, N; Pastor, N.

Republicans - Flake, Y; Franks, Y; Hayworth, Y; Kolbe, Y; Renzi, Y; Shadegg, Y.

ARKANSAS

Democrats - Berry, Y; Ross, Y; Snyder, N.

Republicans - Boozman, Y.

CALIFORNIA

Democrats - Baca, Y; Becerra, N; Berman, N; Capps, N; Cardoza, Y; Davis, N; Dooley, N; Eshoo, N; Farr, N; Filner, N; Harman, N; Honda, N; Lantos, N; Lee, N; Lofgren, N; Matsui, N; Millender-McDonald, N; Miller, George, N; Napolitano, N; Pelosi, N; Roybal-Allard, N; Sanchez, Linda T., N; Sanchez, Loretta, N; Schiff, N; Sherman, N; Solis, N; Stark, N; Tauscher, N; Thompson, N; Waters, N; Watson, N; Waxman, N; Woolsey, N.

Republicans - Bono, N; Calvert, Y; Cox, Y; Cunningham, Y; Doolittle, Y; Dreier, Y; Gallegly, Y; Herger, Y; Hunter, Y; Issa, Y; Lewis, Y; McKeon, Y; Miller, Gary, Y; Nunes, Y; Ose, Y; Pombo, Y; Radanovich, Y; Rohrabacher, Y; Royce, Y; Thomas, Y.

COLORADO

Democrats - DeGette, N; Udall, N.

Republicans - Beauprez, Y; Hefley, Y; McInnis, Y; Musgrave, Y; Tancredo, Y.

CONNECTICUT

Democrats - DeLauro, N; Larson, N.

Republicans - Johnson, N; Shays, N; Simmons, Y.

DELAWARE

Republicans - Castle, N.

FLORIDA

Democrats - Boyd, Y; Brown, Corrine, N; Davis, N; Deutsch, N; Hastings, X; Meek, X; Wexler, N.

Republicans - Bilirakis, Y; Brown-Waite, Ginny, Y; Crenshaw, Y; Diaz-Balart, L., Y; Diaz-Balart, M., Y; Feeney, Y; Foley, N; Harris, Y; Keller, Y; Mica, Y; Miller, Y; Putnam, X; Ros-Lehtinen, Y; Shaw, Y; Stearns, Y; Weldon, X; Young, N.

GEORGIA

Democrats - Bishop, Y; Lewis, N; Majette, N; Marshall, Y; Scott, N.

Republicans - Burns, Y; Collins, Y; Deal, Y; Gingrey, Y; Isakson, Y; Kingston, Y; Linder, Y; Norwood, Y.

HAWAII

Democrats - Abercrombie, N; Case, N.

IDAHO

Republicans - Otter, Y; Simpson, Y.

ILLINOIS

Democrats - Costello, Y; Davis, N; Emanuel, N; Evans, N; Gutierrez, N; Jackson, N; Lipinski, N; Rush, N; Schakowsky, N.

Republicans - Biggert, Y; Crane, Y; Hastert, X (the speaker by tradition often does not vote); Hyde, N; Johnson, Y; Kirk, N; LaHood, Y; Manzullo, Y; Shimkus, Y; Weller, Y.

INDIANA

Democrats - Carson, N; Hill, Y; Visclosky, N.

Republicans - Burton, Y; Buyer, Y; Chocola, Y; Hostettler, Y; Pence, Y; Souder, Y.

IOWA

Democrats - Boswell, Y.

Republicans - King, Y; Latham, Y; Leach, N; Nussle, Y.

KANSAS

Democrats - Moore, N.

Republicans - Moran, Y; Ryun, Y; Tiahrt, Y.

KENTUCKY

Democrats - Chandler, Y; Lucas, Y.

Republicans - Lewis, Y; Northup, Y; Rogers, Y; Whitfield, Y.

LOUISIANA

Democrats - Jefferson, N; John, Y.

Republicans - Alexander, Y; Baker, Y; McCrery, Y; Tauzin, X; Vitter, Y.

MAINE

Democrats - Allen, N; Michaud, Y.

MARYLAND

Democrats - Cardin, N; Cummings, N; Hoyer, N; Ruppersberger, N; Van Hollen, N; Wynn, N.

Republicans - Bartlett, Y; Gilchrest, N.

MASSACHUSETTS

Democrats - Capuano, N; Delahunt, N; Frank, N; Lynch, N; Markey, N; McGovern, N; Meehan, N; Neal, N; Olver, N; Tierney, N.

MICHIGAN

Democrats - Conyers, N; Dingell, Y; Kildee, N; Kilpatrick, N; Levin, N; Stupak, Y.

Republicans - Camp, Y; Ehlers, Y; Hoekstra, Y; Knollenberg, Y; McCotter, Y; Miller, Y; Rogers, Y; Smith, Y; Upton, Y.

MINNESOTA

Democrats - McCollum, N; Oberstar, Y; Peterson, Y; Sabo, N.

Republicans - Gutknecht, Y; Kennedy, Y; Kline, Y; Ramstad, N.

MISSISSIPPI

Democrats - Taylor, Y; Thompson, N.

Republicans - Pickering, Y; Wicker, Y.

MISSOURI

Democrats - Clay, N; Gephardt, X; McCarthy, N; Skelton, Y.

Republicans - Akin, Y; Blunt, Y; Emerson, Y; Graves, Y; Hulshof, Y.

MONTANA

Republicans - Rehberg, Y.

NEBRASKA

Republicans - Osborne, Y; Terry, Y.

NEVADA

Democrats - Berkley, N.

Republicans - Gibbons, Y; Porter, Y.

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Republicans - Bass, Y; Bradley, Y.

NEW JERSEY

Democrats - Andrews, N; Holt, N; Menendez, N; Pallone, N; Pascrell, N; Payne, N; Rothman, N.

Republicans - Ferguson, N; Frelinghuysen, N; Garrett, Y; LoBiondo, Y; Saxton, N; Smith, N.

NEW MEXICO

Democrats - Udall, N.

Republicans - Pearce, Y; Wilson, Y.

NEW YORK

Democrats - Ackerman, N; Bishop, N; Crowley, N; Engel, N; Hinchey, N; Israel, N; Lowey, N; Maloney, N; McCarthy, N; McNulty, N; Meeks, N; Nadler, N; Owens, N; Rangel, N; Serrano, N; Slaughter, N; Towns, N; VelAzquez, N; Weiner, N.

Republicans - Boehlert, X; Fossella, Y; Houghton, N; Kelly, Y; King, N; McHugh, Y; Quinn, N; Reynolds, Y; Sweeney, Y; Walsh, N.

NORTH CAROLINA

Democrats - Butterfield, N; Etheridge, N; McIntyre, Y; Miller, N; Price, N; Watt, N.

Republicans - Ballenger, Y; Burr, Y; Coble, Y; Hayes, Y; Jones, Y; Myrick, Y; Taylor, Y.

NORTH DAKOTA

Democrats - Pomeroy, Y.

OHIO

Democrats - Brown, N; Jones, N; Kaptur, N; Kucinich, N; Ryan, Y; Strickland, Y.

Republicans - Boehner, Y; Chabot, Y; Gillmor, Y; Hobson, Y; LaTourette, Y; Ney, Y; Oxley, Y; Portman, Y; Pryce, Y; Regula, Y; Tiberi, Y; Turner, Y.

OKLAHOMA

Democrats - Carson, Y.

Republicans - Cole, Y; Istook, Y; Lucas, Y; Sullivan, Y.

OREGON

Democrats - Blumenauer, N; DeFazio, Y; Hooley, N; Wu, N.

Republicans - Walden, Y.

PENNSYLVANIA

Democrats - Brady, N; Doyle, N; Fattah, N; Hoeffel, X; Holden, Y; Kanjorski, Y; Murtha, Y.

Republicans - English, Y; Gerlach, Y; Greenwood, N; Hart, Y; Murphy, Y; Peterson, Y; Pitts, Y; Platts, Y; Sherwood, Y; Shuster, Y; Toomey, Y; Weldon, Y.

RHODE ISLAND

Democrats - Kennedy, N; Langevin, N.

SOUTH CAROLINA

Democrats - Clyburn, N; Spratt, N.

Republicans - Barrett, Y; Brown, Y; DeMint, Y; Wilson, Y.

SOUTH DAKOTA

Democrats - Herseth, Y.

TENNESSEE

Democrats - Cooper, Y; Davis, Y; Ford, Y; Gordon, Y; Tanner, Y.

Republicans - Blackburn, Y; Duncan, Y; Jenkins, Y; Wamp, Y.

TEXAS

Democrats - Bell, N; Doggett, N; Edwards, Y; Frost, N; Gonzalez, N; Green, Y; Hinojosa, Y; Jackson-Lee, N; Johnson, E. B., N; Lampson, Y; Ortiz, Y; Reyes, Y; Rodriguez, N; Sandlin, Y; Stenholm, Y; Turner, Y.

Republicans - Barton, Y; Bonilla, Y; Brady, Y; Burgess, Y; Carter, Y; Culberson, Y; DeLay, Y; Granger, Y; Hall, Y; Hensarling, Y; Johnson, Sam, Y; Neugebauer, Y; Paul, Y; Sessions, Y; Smith, Y; Thornberry, Y.

UTAH

Democrats - Matheson, Y.

Republicans - Bishop, Y; Cannon, X.

VERMONT

Independent - Sanders, N.

VIRGINIA

Democrats - Boucher, Y; Moran, N; Scott, N.

Republicans - Cantor, Y; Davis, Jo Ann, Y; Davis, Tom, N; Forbes, Y; Goode, Y; Goodlatte, Y; Schrock, Y; Wolf, N.

WASHINGTON

Democrats - Baird, Y; Dicks, N; Inslee, N; Larsen, N; McDermott, N; Smith, N.

Republicans - Dunn, Y; Hastings, Y; Nethercutt, X.

WEST VIRGINIA

Democrats - Mollohan, Y; Rahall, Y.

Republicans - Capito, Y.

WISCONSIN

Democrats - Baldwin, N; Kind, Y; Kleczka, N; Obey, P.

Republicans - Green, Y; Petri, Y; Ryan, Y; Sensenbrenner, Y.

WYOMING

Republicans - Cubin, Y.

:)
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:40:31 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
how ironic...

2000 seized handguns in a city that doesnt allow handguns...

hmmmm... i wonder where those handguns came from?  i mean, after all, theyre illegal there...

Mostly Virginia, some other select southern states.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:41:21 AM EDT
[#29]
So, I'm still a little confused. It still has to go to the Senate, right?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:43:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

50cal APIT out of a M2HB can penetrate many APCs...

Of course, that's rapid fire, and range/accuracy is reduced, but it IS possible...

I have a hard time believing that all the trouble that was spent developing the new presidential limos could be defeated by a simple .50 cal. You do realize that ALOT of resources went into that limo fleet?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:08:40 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The body of the limo would probably stop an RPG, it would stop .50 even SLAP I bet.

While I could see the limo perhaps stopping a .50BMG, an RPG?! I seriously doubt it. I mean, hey, the penetration of an RPG is 13 INCHES of steel armor. I don't know of any limo that is so heavily armored.  Admittedly yes, one can defeat RPGs with reative armor (the bolt on boxes of explosives you see added to the vehicles in Iraq), but you'd see them.

See here for RPG info:

www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/rpg-7.pdf
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:12:13 AM EDT
[#32]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
But MPD officers are coming across more crime scenes where upwards of 40 shell casings are found near shooting victims.

"Obviously that's a sign that some sort of assault weapon was used," said Ramsey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, obviously! Yeah heck Ramsey could have killed somebody and then taken emptys and threw them around the body. And again of course it is the assault weapons falt.IDIOTS
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:52:15 AM EDT
[#33]
This bills chances in the Senate are what?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:02:15 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

ZERO

Senate bill has been tabled by Frist, and the session is over tomarrow.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:07:00 AM EDT
[#35]
thats great sad thing is their is not even one gun store in washington d.c.c so much for being a free country       d.c.c residents can buy standard  rifles and shotguns in other states and bring them back must register    but handguns have to bought within your state or district  or shipped to a fffl in your state or district        good luck dc will always be -u-k-d  up but a hope the bill passes   good for everone          
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:10:28 AM EDT
[#36]

CALIFORNIA

Democrats - Baca, Y; Becerra, N; Berman, N; Capps, N; Cardoza, Y; Davis, N; Dooley, N; Eshoo, N; Farr, N; Filner, N; Harman, N; Honda, N; Lantos, N; Lee, N; Lofgren, N; Matsui, N; Millender-McDonald, N; Miller, George, N; Napolitano, N; Pelosi, N; Roybal-Allard, N; Sanchez, Linda T., N; Sanchez, Loretta, N; Schiff, N; Sherman, N; Solis, N; Stark, N; Tauscher, N; Thompson, N; Waters, N; Watson, N; Waxman, N; Woolsey, N.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ZERO

Senate bill has been tabled by Frist, and the session is over tomarrow.

The reason for this vote to repeal the Wash DC's gun laws is purely political. The Republican leadership wants to seperate the pro-gunners and anti-gunners in the Democratic Party. This is the offensive as meant to keep the mostly anti-gun Dems off-balance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top