Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 9:24:02 AM EDT
If you don't watch it, don't bother bitching about the question.

Is Julia McNamara the "Carver?"  I think so, based on her response to Christian regarding the Carver's work, the alarm not going off and the fact that she looks half-psycho all the time anyway.

Yes, I have a theory to cover your other obvious objection, should it be made regarding the male model.

G23c
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking the same thing last night. However, Im pretty sure it is a guy. The carver looked bigger than she does.....She was being kind of suspicious, tho. I love that show. Rescue me also kicks all ass.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Good be the new guy that she was watching the news with. But it would be a strange twist.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Ah ha! So then it is an obvious red herring to throw us off track?  Good point.

I love "Rescue Me" too, I don't think I've watched ABC, CBS or NBC prime time for about a year now.

G23c
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yes, I have a theory to cover your other obvious objection, should it be made regarding the male model.

G23c

... I'm interested in hearing what that would be

"Tell me what you don't like about yourself"
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Strap-on.

Hey, you asked.

G23c
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know. I'm kind of up in the air with whom I think it is. I thought maybe it was Matt, but that just doesn't make much sense to me.

I guess we will find out next Tuesday!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm thinking it's possibly a woman since they use a voice disguiser........but me and another fan of Nip/Tuck were talking today and we believe it's at least someone with a botched plastic surgery job that's doing this.  We were kinda wondering if it all plays back to the shmuck they used to rival against that was doing the back alley surgery deals.  I can't remember his name though.  Annoying little man with frizzy hair.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe his son?

Don't forget the Atlanta surgeon that fixed his face (Strange).  

And then there's Alec Baldwin guest starring next week (shit, it could even be Joan Collins!)
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#9]
i also think its the frizzy hair plastic surgeon guy that traded his car (lamboghini, i think) for christians GF, timber. he has the medical knowledge for drugs he injects in the victim.

never thought about it being julia, but dont think it is. plus its a man who raped the male model guy.

maybe its the exhusband of the woman that died of cancer that sean had an affair with ?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#10]
All I know is the women at work watch it
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:06:17 AM EDT
[#11]
It's Ava's son...  Adrian.

S
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It's Ava's son...  Adrian.

... Now that makes sense
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:14:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Ava is HOTTT

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Famke Janssen

Stainless, you might be right
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Ava is HOTTT

... Ouch! Ava was a man, baby!

... That show is so wrong in many different ways, guess that's why I love it!

... Why is it the most fucked up show on TV is my absolute favorite?

... Ending
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#15]
I was just coming back to this topic myself. Ava's a man and out of the country, Adrian is dead. I don't see any way that Julia is the carver. I'm stumped. There's got to be some twist. Now I'm even more hooked than before...Is Christian dead or just mangled? Who is the carver? Will Matt find out he boned a man? I don't wanna wait until next year to know!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don't wanna wait until next year to know!!

I know it's gonna suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top