Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 8:52:25 AM EDT
Title says all. I'm a floridian, and because of some deeply disturbing news I recieved today, I would like to tell mother nature how I feel about her. I'm already planning throw out some styrofoam out of my car window, what else can I do?
Thanks
-(a very pissed) Lockedon
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#1]
burn a tire for peace!

screw that, burn a whole car

set some used oil free, I dont see any free roaming oil anywhere, it must be an endangered species.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Burn a tire.  and i believe it's 'devastate'
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Sure, do your part to destroy the rain forest, it's not like you breathe *oxygen* or anything, dumbass.
And we will all think of you when we see your trash styrofoam blowing down the road 50 years from now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Take a stack of tires, soak them in used motor oil, throw on a couple of railroad ties, some asphalt shingles, batteries and a dozen or so aerosol cans.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sure, do your part to destroy the rain forest, it's not like you breathe *oxygen* or anything, dumbass.
And we will all think of you when we see your trash styrofoam blowing down the road 50 years from now.

want some cheese with that whine?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Make sure it's PURPLE cheese!  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is your avatar hoping a desk thingy? You horny bastard
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:01:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I had no idea the board had non-oxygen breathing litterbugs on it.
My apologies.
Carry on, oh filthy ones.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why is your avatar hoping a desk thingy? You horny bastard

Must I point out my title?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
My apologies.

Sarcasm... Look it up...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#11]
How can I do my part to devestate the rainforest?  

For starters, quit calling it a rainforest, it is a jungle.

A jungle is easier to hate

GM
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

for your info, a good portion of oxygen is created by plankton and seaweed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Take a stack of tires, soak them in used motor oil, throw on a couple of railroad ties, some asphalt shingles, batteries and a dozen or so aerosol cans.

Don't forget a can of freon.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:06:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Elect John Kerry.  He won't allow hurricanes during his presidency.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget a can of freon.

and a couple cases of styrofoam packing peanuts...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Elect John Kerry.  He won't allow hurricanes during his presidency.

Or volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, or any other acts of God.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#17]

"Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day. Fish and sea greens, plankton and protein from the sea. And then it stopped coming. And they came instead. So I store them here. I'm ready. And your ready. It's my job. To freeze you. Protein, plankton..."

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Save the planet !

It's pretty egotistical of us to think we can actually "hurt" the planet. The truth is we can only hurt ourselves by altering the enviroment. If we screw everything up we will just die off and in several million years (ver short amount of geologic time). The planet will of fixed itself and have its balance back.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:19:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Eat more beef. Rainforests are being cut down to get more grazing lands for cattle in central/south america.

Breacher
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Save the planet !

It's pretty egotistical of us to think we can actually "hurt" the planet. The truth is we can only hurt ourselves by altering the enviroment. If we screw everything up we will just die off and in several million years (ver short amount of geologic time). The planet will of fixed itself and have its balance back.

Doesn't mean I want to see some idiot's styrofoam cup on the side of the road, or his cig butt.

I like to see people toss butts out the window while driving old cars.  It's generally pretty easy to follow them and find several old ones on the road by their parked car and toss them in the gastank or through a cracked window onto the seat.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#21]
"Trees are here for our amusment."
An ARFCOM quote I will alwys remember!

Eatshit Enviro Whackos!
CH
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:27:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
www.fictionalworlds.com/MOVIES/LogansRun/12-Box.jpg
"Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day. Fish and sea greens, plankton and protein from the sea. And then it stopped coming. And they came instead. So I store them here. I'm ready. And your ready. It's my job. To freeze you. Protein, plankton..."

Quoted:

What did I miss?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Save the planet !

Doesn't mean I want to see some idiot's styrofoam cup on the side of the road, or his cig butt.

I like to see people toss butts out the window while driving old cars.  It's generally pretty easy to follow them and find several old ones on the road by their parked car and toss them in the gastank or through a cracked window onto the seat.

Nor do I. My point is we can't "hurt" mother nature, but we can sure as hell kill ourselves with pollution, ect...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Obviously a sense of humor and the movie "Logans Run".

Quoted:
What did I miss?

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:33:38 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
My apologies.

<tooses cigerette butt out the window>

WIll do

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My apologies.

<tooses cigerette butt out the window>

WIll do

SGatr15

remind me to look for your car at gunstock.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
My apologies.

I wasn't going to burn a tire or chop down a tree today, now I am going to do both in your name.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#28]
You live in Florida?  Easy.  Get an axe.  Walk house to house and crack open all those air conditioners on the side of everyone's house.  Sing a song while you do it.  Loudly.  And wear a funny hat.  That last part won't help kill that jungle, but it'll keep the neighbors from getting in your way.   Enjoy!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#29]
"Each year, the Rainforest is responsible for over three thousand deaths from accidents, attacks or illnesses. There are over seven hundred things in the Rainforest that cause cancer. Join the fight now and help stop the Rainforest before it's too late." -- Captions on the screen at the end of "Rainforest Schmainforest"

"There's a place called the rainforest; it truly sucks a**.
Let's knock it all down and get rid of it fast.
You say, "Save the rainforest," but what do you know?
You've never been to the rainforest before.
Getting Gay With Kids is here!
To tell you things you might not like to hear.
You only fight these causes 'cause caring sells.
All you activists can go f*** yourselves!
Someday if we work hard, boys and girls,
There'll be no more rainforests left in the entire world!
To spread the word and bring you cheer. Yeah!
Let's knock down the rainforest! What do you say?!
It's totally gay! It's totally gay!" -- Song from "Rainforest Schmainforest" by the children's choir called "Getting Gay With Kids"
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

home.columbus.rr.com/miketrac/pictures/stupidpostspics/violin.gif

A little over 93% percent to be specific.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Good going Lokedon!

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a while.

You start out with frustrated sarcasm and end up with people preaching about littering and saving the rainforests.

Lighten up people! It's a joke!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Buy a nuke on the Russian black market and detonate it on the Amazonas...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top