Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 7:23:28 AM EDT
I can't wait until Thursday night.  I think Bush is absolutely going to own Kerry.   I'd like to see him bring up Kerry's voting record and resume in the Senate.

Predictions?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Bush will bring his AR game and sKerry will show up with an Airsoft.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#2]
if President Bush can "win" this debate (according to the media of course) it will be over. President Bush will take 300+ easy
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:28:35 AM EDT
[#3]
With all the rules established, Bush wont be able to bring up anything that hasnt already been agreed to in advance. It will be a completely rehearsed affair...no surprises.

That being said, I think this format plays to Bush's strengths.
Kerry sounds like a blowhard everytime he opens his mouth.
He comes across as arrogant, condecending, and indecisive.
Bush speaks in terms that people can understand, and he is easy to relate to.

If Bush stays relaxed, which he probably will....he will own this debate.
There is no topic that Kerry can debate a sitting president on...a president simply has more information at his disposal. I cant see Kerry coming out of this very well.

I guess we will see what the polls say on Friday!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top