Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 2:35:35 AM EDT
Going to the dentist but not soon enough, hurts like a son of a bitch. I even punched my cheeck once, yeah it was brilliant at the time. Now just hurts worst.

It has started to bleed. Great sign. Still nothing has swollen on my face some happy about that so no doubt the infection has stayed in the tooth

I fucking hate this fucking tooth.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:39:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Advil.  200mg over the counter, take 4 for prescription strength.  

Make sure you eat something or take it with a glass of milk though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:02:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Percodan. Add the acetaminofen (tylenol) and its called Percocet. The generic is Roxicet. I can't feel shit

Doc gave me some Vicodyn too, for my sprained ankle. For a sprained ankle! They pass that shit out like chocolate and wonder why people get addicted. I'm on Ibuprofen and Adderal (amphetamines) too. Holy shit, I'm ranting about all my meds. Good night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top