Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 5:05:07 PM EDT
Yes, the evil genius behind the Kerry money noe has a web site, and there is a place where you can send him an e mail

www.GeorgeSoros.com

Here's what I sent him :

"While I have serious differences with President Bush on a number of issues, I am well aware that this country has survived, and even prospered, under flawed Presidents in the past. John Kerry, however, were he to be elected, would be far worse than simply a "flawed" President.  He is a danger to the very essense of what the United States of America has always been, and what I wish to continue seeing it be.

You and he would morph this country from a Constitutional Republic (however imperfect) into centrally controlled tyranny. Neither I, nor the vast majority of my fellow citizens wish this to occur. The only way Mr Kerry can possibly be elected is for he and his minions to successfully conceal from the citizens of this country his real agenda.

It is a pity that in your studies for citizenship in the United States you overlooked the meaning of the Constitution you were required to study, and apparently only memorized the words.  Clearly, you still believe in the Middle European view of government that you were raised in.

What a shame."

Notice that I did not mention the 2nd Ammendment nor anything else having to do with firearms ownership.  I have learned thru bitter experience w/these people that as soon as you do, you get pegged into a catagory, and totally ignored. And besides, my issues w/Kerry and his backers go far beyond firearms ownership.

Send the man a letter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top