Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 1:11:47 PM EDT
Go criminals, er, wahoos

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Well his name is Marquis, so running away is probably ingrained in him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my favorites was when my roommate went to a party and Fred Gibson (UGA) was drinking some water and they asked him why he wasn't drinking and he said because he was lactose intolerant.  Needless to say, I doubt he got in on academics.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:30:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If I played quarterback, it really wouldn't matter. First, I don't really read newspapers. I don't really read magazines. I don't really watch ESPN. I might be one of the most illiterate people in America. I don't really pay any attention.

-- Florida State receiver Craphonso Thorpe on criticism regarding his quarterback, Chris Rix.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#4]
How smart do you have to be to rape a coed?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How smart do you have to be to rape a coed?

That has to be one of the best comments I've ever seen on arfcom - the list of responses will be endless.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
lmao!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If I played quarterback, it really wouldn't matter. First, I don't really read newspapers. I don't really read magazines. I don't really watch ESPN. I might be one of the most illiterate people in America. I don't really pay any attention.

-- Florida State receiver Craphonso Thorpe on criticism regarding his quarterback, Chris Rix.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top