Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 9:37:10 AM EDT
I would appreciate an help anyone can give me.  The rifle is not under warranty.  I emailed
Bushmaster and the person replying said he had seen some very innovative things done to lighten
the trigger, but he would not give me any information.

I have taken the coil spring out of the trigger and that helped, but the trigger now has creep.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Bigjake
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:39:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Kurt (from Kurt's Kustom - over in the industry forum) worked on mine and definitely improved it.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:40:01 AM EDT
[#2]
What that fugly gun needs is a plastic surgeon.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:43:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Kurt can you give me any pointers?  Anything to be done to the long rod connecting the trigger to the
hammer?  Auy way to lighten the sear contact?
Thanks
Bigjake
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Kurt can you give me any pointers?  Anything to be done to the long rod connecting the trigger to the
hammer?  Auy way to lighten the sear contact?
Thanks
Bigjake

You might want to email Kurt, or post a question over in his forum - I'm not sure he hangs out in G.D. at all.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:58:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top