On Fox News, 3 shot, 1 dead at a Detroit daycare center.  No other details,
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:43:06 AM EDT
[#1]
so sad...

please not with an AR-15
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/3766256/detail.html

Private house in a bad area of Detoit (like there are any good ones)
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#3]
This story cannot be true.
Daycares are "Weapons Free/Drug Free Zones"
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#4]
great, more fuel to add to the proposed MI AWB fire.

once again, like how wayne county/detroit decided for the rest of the state who our gov was going to be, will now help seel the fate on the rest of the state's gun rights.

they need keep those worthless ghetto fucks in line. they should just give that shithole to kanada.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:59:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I would love to see Detroit become an independent third world nation.  Let the UN govern it!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#6]

I can see the helicopters circling outside my front window, they are still looking for the shooter.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if somone in the house was messin' with his kid?  I cant think of anything that would make a guy shot kids.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Fineswine and Grandstand (granhom) will have a field day with this. Someone gets shot in Detroit all the time, but when a AW is used or if it has to do with somebody that can be used for political gains, the Democrats and liberal media jump all over it.

Yep, the war on drugs is really working! Detroit is living proof  that there can be a third world within a "modern" society.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Just found out, this was less than a mile from my place.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top