Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 7:00:08 AM EDT

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU JULY 29, 2004 20:25:25 ET XXXXX

KERRY ON ORANGE ALERT: SKIN TRANSITION ON EVE OF DEBATE

Just days before Dem presidential hopeful John Kerry is set to take the stage in a debate opener projected to be seen by 70 million, photos show Kerry dramatically taking on color.

Is it the late September Wisconsin sun during debate prep that has turned Kerry's face to rich pumpkin-colored hues?

Or has the senator been campaigning in the rust-belt?

Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass.

But the College Democrats who met Kerry were surprised by his rich tan glow -- before the game even began, the HARVARD CRIMSON reports.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#1]
What's that damned yellow armband thingy?

Quoted:

Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of FAG football last Friday in Bedford, Mass.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:05:28 AM EDT
[#2]
WTF is up with the yellow wrist band?
Looks like he fell asleep in the tanning bed.

Bush should say "John I am glad to see that you have had the time to go to the beach while I have been working my ass off fighting terrorists."
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:06:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What's that damned armband thingy?

Chicken??
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:08:33 AM EDT
[#4]
The yellow wristband is a Live Strong band from the Lance Armsrtong Cancer Foundation.

It is some kind of fund raiser involving Nike and Lance.

www.laf-store.org/
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:17:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I heard he got the tan pickin weeds by hand in the Caliban...
It's a Caliban joke
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:22:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like one of those spray on tans they do now days. Probably was a freebee with the 50th Botox treatment.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:25:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I noticed his Orange glow the other day.

Maybe its from his exposure to "Agent Orange" that fateful Christmas when he was in Cambodia.

What a Jackass!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#8]
He thinks he's George Hamilton.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:27:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What's that damned yellow armband thingy?

They give you those before you go into the tanning booth... Seems he forgot to take his off..
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#10]
its the new lee press-on tan...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:31:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#12]
[gay voice]Hey you guys, I think he just wants to look festive for the holidays, so he decided to go with a nice pumpkin orange afterglow along with a new mint flavored lip gloss. Combine that with the yellow wrist band and you got a totally fab candy corn look going on here that is just irresistable! Don't you just love it! I think it's thuper![/gay voice]

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
He thinks he's George Hamilton.  

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:40:23 AM EDT
[#14]
What a phony.  What a low life anal cavity.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Did you hear the story about him requesting the air conditioning be set at 70, but Bush's team noticing he sweats a lot, won't agree to that low?  It's all about strategery.  I'll admit, I find it funny when Bush does it, and ridiculous when sKerry does it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Did you hear Letterman's joke last night?

He said something like...The candidates have to follow an sgreement on how the debates will be run.  For instance.  The candidates cannot get any closer  than 10 feet apart, and they can never talk directly to each other.  That part was taken directly from the Kerry's Prenuptual Agreement!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Another sign of his obsession with JFK.  He wants to look physically better in contrast with his opponent on a tv debate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top