Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 6:38:08 AM EDT
Why is he suddenly on Boortz, Hannity, Fox News ect.?  I would have figured since he worked for Clinton he would be on the "old" media.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:39:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:39:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he was screwed over somehow by the Clintons and has now "seen the light."
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:50:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you heard of the new movie that he is putting out?

www.farenhype911.com

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think he was screwed over somehow by the Clintons and has now "seen the light."

yup.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He is calling it like he sees it and the old media hates that sort of thing.

Yup.  That and elections are what he does best.  So this is the time of year he earns the most money.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]
He hates Hitlery.

So that makes him cool in my book.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:10:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
He hates Hitlery.

So that makes him cool in my book.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:11:40 AM EDT
[#8]
He's been on Fox for years.  He's really saavy and worked for the Clintons and was a big time supporter of theirs for a while.  I'm not sure of the details, but there was a large falling out.  Since then, he has been a real thorn in the side of the Clintonites.  Hillary wrote (she probably wasn't the real author) called 'Living History" spouting her typical BS.  Morris wrote his own called 'Rewriting History' about the Clintons.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why is he suddenly on Boortz, Hannity, Fox News ect.?  I would have figured since he worked for Clinton he would be on the "old" media.

Why are you watching TV instead of driving your wife to her interview?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#10]
He is a political hack that will do anything to get himself more publicity.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:14:10 AM EDT
[#11]
anyone who works for clinton must be pretty smart, how else could he have gotten away with so much
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:19:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Dick Morris is a very savvy political strategist.

IIRC, he was caught paying out to some type of hooker and was released from the Clinton camp afterwards.  Since then, (being the savvy strategist that he is) he has taken advantage of the hate-Clinton crowd and is making a cottage industry out of attacking them - especially Hillary.

I always take what he has to say with a grain of salt, but there is no disputing that he knows politics very well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:20:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Have you heard of the new movie that he is putting out?

www.farenhype911.com

Ordered it last night.

Dick Morris is interesting because he was very close to the Clintons but was never in love with them or anything more than a hired gun.  So he's more than willing to talk about them candidly and straightly.  And it can sometimes be ugly.  When Morris didn't want to work with Clinton on his last governor campaign, Clinton physically attacked him in rage.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:44:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#15]
For all you zipper heads..............Dick Morris became a Christian.

THAT IS WHAT THE gODDAMN FUCK HAPPENED.

His wife made him promise that the wouldn't discuss the change in him when doing his political analysis wizardry on tv or talk shows.  Hannity got him to comment on it once during Hannity's radio show to let everyone know what happened in Morris' life that he resigned his post and did an about face.

Thank God,

Dave S

[doobiebrothers] Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright[/doobiebrothers]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top