Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/28/2004 6:26:58 AM EDT

For example.. I always blow my nose right into the sink rather than using tissues. IMO it works better, but my wife finds it disgusting. I do it in the shower too... but I alwasy rinse it off the curtain...

Actually, that's about the only one i can think of off the top of my head.

How 'bout yous?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:31:13 AM EDT
[#1]
LMAO!  Blowing my nose in the sink was the first thing that came to mind.

I'm divorced now so nobody can bitch about it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:32:16 AM EDT
[#2]
blow my nose in the shower.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:32:37 AM EDT
[#3]
None right now, that I can think of-except for spitting in the sink.

I used to do it a fair amount when I dipped but I don't dip anymore. I still hawk up a quid now and then if I'm close to the sink. It's not like I spit in the sink and leave it there for all to admire and write college papers about-I'd spit right into the drain and run water to get rid of it immediately afterwards.

Of course, the GF thinks it ranks right up there with the pinnacle of gross.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:32:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Toilet seat up, leaving floss on the counter

blowing snot into the sink is just nasty.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:38:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I used to do it a fair amount when I dipped but I don't dip anymore.

While I was in .mil I knew a lot of people that dipped and that was probably tops on my list of gross shit... Dippers who leave their spitter bottles and cans all over the place... it's especially nasty when you don't know it's a spitter until you accidentally knock it over... I'd see red for hours after that.

Just the thought of it pisses me off.FUCKING NASTY!!!

I'll hold off on my other nasty until some other people contribute... it has to do with
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:39:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Masturba.......awww nevermind.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:41:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Me too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:42:10 AM EDT
[#8]
whitewashing the bathroom walls at work.......
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:42:16 AM EDT
[#9]

OMG the monkey is the worst JIF I've ever seen.

My wife gets pissed at me for doing all sorts of gross things.  I would guess incessant hocking up loogies, spitting them out of a moving vehicle, pooping and leaving it there to suprise her, I could go on...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:42:42 AM EDT
[#10]
I, too blow my nose in the shower.  It seems cleaner to me than Kleenex anyway, since it washes away immediately, and it's definitely more effective.

I can't believe I just shared that with the entire class, so to speak.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#11]
i don't think i have any
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:43:57 AM EDT
[#12]
I sometimes click on CNN.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:51:29 AM EDT
[#13]

www.mattandpamazon.com/images/matt/squirt-monkey.gif

That is really funny!  Spankin' his monkey so to speak!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:52:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

While I was in .mil I knew a lot of people that dipped and that was probably tops on my list of gross shit... Dippers who leave their spitter bottles and cans all over the place... it's especially nasty when you don't know it's a spitter until you accidentally knock it over... I'd see red for hours after that.

This is one of my pet peeves. I have never dipped, it drove me crazy in the Army, but as a civilian switch tech it really made me go ape shit. I was the Lead Technician and switch supervisor at my companies main switch site in Raleigh, NC, we had contractors installing equipmet, and htey were being kind of careless with drinks and stuff in the equipment room. I had been very nice and let them have bottles with screw on lids as long as they were kept around the mainanence position, of course that lasted a couple of days before one of  them spilled a can of Coke near some equipmet, so I told them no bottles, cups or cans anywhere outside of the breakroom, after lunch that same day I go back to inspect thier work, and as I am checking a wirewrap I knock a cup full of dip spit over. I went off and it cost the whole crew thier jobs, I told them to stop what they were doing pack thier shit and get the hell out of my CO.

Hey man, you fucking warned them.

Shape up or ship out!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Lets see.... gross things that I do.

I spit alot, It bugs the GF, s'okay though, what she doesn't know is that when aliens land we will all be judged on our ability to hock loogies. And I shall reign as King.

If I really want to get a rise out of her, I lean forward as If i am going to give her a peck on the lips.

and then lick the side of her face.

she gets soo angry,

(i don't do this in public or anything, whats the deal?)

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:25:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll hold off on my other nasty until some other people contribute... it has to do with www.mattandpamazon.com/images/matt/squirt-monkey.gif

That is funny as shit!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:20:18 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
This is one of my pet peeves. I have never dipped, it drove me crazy in the Army, but as a civilian switch tech it really made me go ape shit. I was the Lead Technician and switch supervisor at my companies main switch site in Raleigh, NC, we had contractors installing equipmet, and htey were being kind of careless with drinks and stuff in the equipment room. I had been very nice and let them have bottles with screw on lids as long as they were kept around the mainanence position, of course that lasted a couple of days before one of  them spilled a can of Coke near some equipmet, so I told them no bottles, cups or cans anywhere outside of the breakroom, after lunch that same day I go back to inspect thier work, and as I am checking a wirewrap I knock a cup full of dip spit over. I went off and it cost the whole crew thier jobs, I told them to stop what they were doing pack thier shit and get the hell out of my CO.

I LOVE IT!!! Were they all pissed off when you told them to pack their shit? Shocked? Did they think you were kidding? More people should do that... Just because they are providing you a service doesn't mean they should have you by the balls. There is always someone else willing to do the same work. And the fact that they take their nasty habits to their job sites reflects poorly on the company they work for. You probably could have got them in more trouble by calling their boss and telling them how you'll be spreading the word about how he sends pigs out to sites.

You get a big gold star in my book!!

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#19]
As the login name implies,  I like to pass gas.  
Although I use alternate terms like "laying down a bunt," "laying wolf bait," ""dropping ass," or "playing the trouser trumpet."  
The wife complains, but actually farts louder than me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:40:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#21]
not something that I'd share with the entirety of ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
As the login name implies,  I like to pass gas.  
Although I use alternate terms like "laying down a bunt," "laying wolf bait," ""dropping ass," or "playing the trouser trumpet."  
The wife complains, but actually farts louder than me.

How could I forget farts... everyone in my house farts... even the freakin dog. we all have our days when one will be louder/stinkier than the other, but there's always someone bustin' ass in our house. I guess I forgot it because it's such a common thing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:18:04 PM EDT
[#24]
my worst habit is feeling a great sense of pride when I manage to plug a toilet when taking a dump.  especially a public toilet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
my worst habit is feeling a great sense of pride when I manage to plug a toilet when taking a dump.  especially a public toilet.

Niiiiiice!! I get the same feeling in a public shitter. At home I just get pissed... unless I don't notice it and the wife has to unclog it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#27]
I like to pee in a cup or out the door when I'm in my gun room.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#28]
piss in sink while brushing teeth
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#29]
None yet but you guys are giving me ideas.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#30]

I piss off the front porch

I piss in the sink

I smell my fingers after I scratch myself

I hose the shit off my ass in the shower (saves toilet paper costs)

then stomp the big chunks down the drain..

I go to bed at night dirty and shower in the morning

I change my bed sheets maybe every 2 months

I drag goat shit in my house off my boots (too cheap to buy a lawnmower)

I sometimes eat a woman while she's menstruating

and my worst bad habit...  I spend too much time on this computer smoking cigars

I am the epitamy sp?  of all arfcom members...  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I pick my nose, and occasionally eat the booger, and use my bathroom sink as an ashtray when I smoke on the shitter.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Man, after all that my smoking is so minor.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#33]

At night, I piss out my backdoor, rather than walk all the way to the bathroom.

By the way, I think LadyLiberty wins the contest, because every time she posts, I am forced to look at that avatar, which makes me want to projectile vomit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Blow my nose in the shower. I did not consider it a gross habit, and still don't, but since others here do I guess I'll list that one.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I hose the shit off my ass in the shower (saves toilet paper costs)
then stomp the big chunks down the drain..
I change my bed sheets maybe every 2 months
I sometimes eat a woman while she's menstruating

Ok... you're freakin nasty. Although I have consider doing the "hose the poop" thing I simply can't bring myself to do it.

Eat a menstruating woman? To do it once is harsh enough, but to consider it a habit? Dude... you have iron grit. I don't even like seeing a tampon yanked out and tossing in the bowl.

Now the bed sheets thing? When I was single and living in an apartment... I don't think I ever washed my sheets the entire time I lived there. If I did it was because I blew goo in my sleep and didn't want to sleep in the crusted up spot. Since I never got laid whiel I was living there I didn't have to worry about any girls saying anything about it or having to get the stink of snatch out of the sheets after she was gone.

Quoted:
piss in sink while brushing teeth

I do that when I'm staying in a hotel. Now pissing in the shower I'll do at home.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Since I never got laid whiel I was living there I didn't have to worry about any girls saying anything about it or having to get the stink of snatch out of the sheets after she was gone.

Dude, snatch shouldn't stink.

Find some new friends.

All the pie I've ever had smelled wonderful.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since I never got laid while I was living there I didn't have to worry about any girls saying anything about it or having to get the stink of snatch out of the sheets after she was gone.

Find some new friends.

"Yeah well sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie but I'd never know..."
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#38]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#39]
none at sea.

When I'm home, I AM a nasty habit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:36:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Ill lean forward like iam going to kiss my wife than stick my tongue up her nose HAHAH
and than i go YUMMMYYY she gets pissed and i end up looking like this
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:41:21 PM EDT
[#41]
cope
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:34:26 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Find some new friends.

Not stinky snatch.

Marinated snatch!

Without a doubt, pie for breakfast is my worst habit. I've had girlfriends who were too self conscious at first to let me have an early a.m. snack, but they got used to it eventually.

This absolutely does not apply if said pie was cream filled the night before.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:44:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Some of you are nasty fuckers. Seriously. Eating bloody pie. Eating your boogers. Stomping poop down the drain. That shit aint right.

My nasty habits.....I dunno. I like to tell my wife the knock knock joke. I say "knock knock" and when she replies "who's there" I bust a real nice fart. Or sometimes I'll say in a very excited tone "HEY DID YOU HEAR?" and when she says no I blast a nice one. But that's more just to annoy her than out of being nasty.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#44]
I guess I need to develop more bad habbits .

I thought going in and taking a dump while the GF is in there brushing her teeth was bad .

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:54:03 AM EDT
[#45]
First thing I do when I wake up is scratch my balls
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:11:38 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
First thing I do when I wake up is scratch my balls

Speaking of balls... if mine are sticking to my leg I'll shoot my hand right down my pants and peel them off... regardless of where I am.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:23:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Eat my boogers.

Eat other people boogers.

LOL

I am fastidious in my persoanl habits.....despite what my old lady sys.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Not too long ago I took a MASSIVE dump in a Walmart restroom. After three or four flushes the water in the bowl started rising and I took off. Later when I was done shopping I noticed an 'out of order' sign on the mens room door and some poor slob heading in there with a mop bucket. Almost made me feel bad..... no not really.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:16:21 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:19:14 AM EDT
[#50]
get drunk and piss in the hallway closet.
hork up loogies in the shower.
jerk off while shitting
chew tabacco
pick my nose and wipe it in my arm pit
pinch and roll my nutt sack
smell my toe jam
chew on my toe nails
eat my nuttsack dandruff
shave my pubes and put em on my peanutt butter & jelly sandwiches
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top