Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 5:44:33 AM EDT
Apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong forum.

Who is offering the best prices online for Blackhawk gear these days?  I know that some online vendors have a "Blackhawk Store" section, and offer varying %'s off of MSRP.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance...

John
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:40:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey what is it that you are looking for, because there might be a better product out there. Black hawk tends to be mediocre and kind of expensive in my opinion. But that is just one guy talking.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:31:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Looking for some discreet weapons cases, and maybe a few mag pouches and other goodies....
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#3]

This is about the best I have found. 20% Off MSRP and Free Shipping for $75+ orders

www.strategosstore.com/subcat.asp?0=259

There are a number of sites that offer 20% off but the BH standard $10.95 shipping charge bites.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!

Any others out there?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:47:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Try G & R Tactical. He's a dealer on this board. Excelent service.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:52:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Skip the made in Commie Vietnam Blackhawk stuff and buy American made Eagle.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#8]
LPS Tactical also offers 10-25% off plus free UPS shipping.

http://www.lpstactical.com

Wayne (the guy who ramrods LPS Tactical) is a good guy and very knowledgeable about BH and similar products.  He trains regularly with local CA LE so he knows what works and what does not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top