Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/28/2004 5:20:24 AM EDT
Any tough questions you'd like to see put to either of them?

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:26:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't matter. The debates are canned. They actually have a pre written agreement as to what questions can and cannot be asked. All you're going to hear are campaign speech bites.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:31:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Senator Kerry, why are you such a lying, fip-flopping, back-stabbing, sperm-burping scumbag puke POS?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:35:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Senator Kerry, you have stated, in recent past, many different positions in regards to the War in Iraq.  You voted to authorize the use of force, but yet you voted against a bill that would have funded the troops, but accuse the President of sending troops in harms way without the proper equipment.  You now say that you would have done it differently and are the anti-war candidate, but yet during the primaries you said that "Anyone who thinks that removing Hussein was a bad thing doesn't have the judgment to be President."  We are all a little confused.  Please clarify with some specifics.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#4]
"Senator Kerry, have you ever eaten oats out of a bag?"
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Look for Bush to use some form of the "Kerry can debate himself" line....
It's funny, and makes a very valid point.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Senator Kerry...Why are you orange?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Senator Kerry, will taxes go up or down in your Presidency?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"Senator Kerry, have you ever eaten oats out of a bag?"

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Senator Kerry, when was the last time you had contact with Aunt Jemima?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:34:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Senator Kerry:

If elected President, what will you do about our country's decades-long refusal to join the rest of the civilized world by fully and unconditionally adopting the Metric System?

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:36:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Doesn't matter. The debates are canned. They actually have a pre written agreement as to what questions can and cannot be asked. All you're going to hear are campaign speech bites.

Wondermous.  Should I even watch?  

Politicians never answer any questions anymore.  I'm sick of useless interviews that don't tell you anything.

-- "Mr. Candidate, your critics say you ate babies before entering politics.  How do you answer these charges?"

--"This is a prime example of how negative the campaigns have become.  I think we should work together in a bipartisan nature to say no to these vicious attack ads."

--"So how do you respond to the charges?"

--"I believe I've already answered that question."

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:37:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Senator Kerry:

If elected President, what will you do about our country's decades-long refusal to join the rest of the civilized world by fully and unconditionally adopting the Metric System?

We know damn well that if we invented it, we'd have adopted it ASAP.  IMO, sticking to the imperial system is silly. Base 10 rules...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We know damn well that if we invented it, we'd have adopted it ASAP.  IMO, sticking to the imperial system is silly. Base 10 rules...

Yes, that's why God gave us 10 fingers and 10 toes.

Another issue is PRECISION OF MEASUREMENT.  Most of my machinist-type measuring tools and my milling machine are graduated in thoudandths of an inch.  Only the most precise ones measure in ten-thousandths.  But my friend who works on Japanese motorcycle engines has all kinds of gauges and calipers graduated in hundredths of a millimeter.  That's .0003937, more than twice the precision of my everyday tools.  No wonder they're kicking our butts!

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:51:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Senator Kerry, you have stated, in recent past, many different positions in regards to the War in Iraq.  You voted to authorize the use of force, but yet you voted against a bill that would have funded the troops, but accuse the President of sending troops in harms way without the proper equipment.  You now say that you would have done it differently and are the anti-war candidate, but yet during the primaries you said that "Anyone who thinks that removing Hussein was a bad thing doesn't have the judgment to be President."  We are all a little confused.  Please clarify with some specifics.

Bravo!!

"Senator Kerry, would you please - for the love of God - tell us exactly WTF you WOULD do about ANYTHING instead of merely saying you have a 'plan' or that you would have done it differently than Bush?"
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Senator Kerry:

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:53:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, that's why God gave us 10 fingers and 10 toes.

Another issue is PRECISION OF MEASUREMENT.  Most of my machinist-type measuring tools and my milling machine are graduated in thoudandths of an inch.  Only the most precise ones measure in ten-thousandths.  But my friend who works on Japanese motorcycle engines has all kinds of gauges and calipers graduated in hundredths of a millimeter.  That's .0003937, more than twice the precision of my everyday tools.  No wonder they're kicking our butts!

No, actually the Japanese are kicking our butts in the bike market because they are producing a product the US motorcycle industry has no interested in (affordable, compact, fast bikes).

The few US bike companies besides Harley are only interested in seeing how closely they can copy Harley. And well HD offers the 'Buell' line, we see an inverse of the car market here (slower,  more expenisve imported cars vs their US counterparts), as HD offers slower more expenisve bikes, vis-a-vis the GSXR seiries, etc...

It should be noted that in some areas, the Metric system is actually LESS precise (one degree C is a larger, less precise unit than one degree F)...

Basically, we use what we use because we do, and there's no reason to change...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

...(Metric system goofiness snipped)...

It should be noted that in some areas, the Metric system is actually LESS precise (one degree C is a larger, less precise unit than one degree F)...

Basically, we use what we use because we do, and there's no reason to change...

Honestly I agree with you but it would be a lot of fun to watch Kerry try to take a stand on it or on any other non-issue.  I'm convinced the guy has no real sense of what's important and what isn't.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wondermous.  Should I even watch?  

Politicians never answer any questions anymore.  I'm sick of useless interviews that don't tell you anything.

-- "Mr. Candidate, your critics say you ate babies before entering politics.  How do you answer these charges?"

--"This is a prime example of how negative the campaigns have become.  I think we should work together in a bipartisan nature to say no to these vicious attack ads."

--"So how do you respond to the charges?"

--"I believe I've already answered that question."

Actually, I heard that the two camps had trouble agreeing on the second debate (at Washington University) because there will be questions from the audience and they will NOT be scripted.  I heard a story - don't know if it is true, that the Bush camp particularly do not allow unscripted questions at any event, no matter how it appears.  Like I said, I don't know if that is true or not, but apparently the dispute over unscripted questions from the audience was the big sticking point.

I'd like to ask George W.  "are you planning to nuke Iran before or after the election?"
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Senator Kerry, why the long face?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#22]
"When will you pull out of the UN?"

CRC
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Senator Kerry,

You claimed in the past to have information about and/or participated in war crimes.  Indeed, you met with representatives of a foreign hostile power during wartime while you were a reserve officer.

Based on these facts, how are you qualified to even attempt to run for the office of President?

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#24]
(1) Senator Kerry, you claim to only want to raise taxes on the rich.  Would you please explain in exact monetary figures what exactly constitutes poor, middle class and "rich"?

It would amaze us all how many of us are "rich" in democratic terms.

(2) Senator Kerry do you believe the 2nd Amendment protects the right to own arms for self protection, or just for legimitate hunting and skeet shooting purposes?

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Who cuts your hair, man?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Senator Kerry, why exactly do you oppose gay marriage?

No way he can answer that one without pissing-off some part of his base.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Any questions for Bush?

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Any questions for Bush?

Who cut's you hair, man?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Ahh well.

I got the idea for this from a thread at slashdot.

here it is if you're interested:

politics.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/09/28/0039224&tid=226&tid=225&tid=224&tid=11
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd like to ask both of them WHO exactly do they think will pay the massive deficits their two parties have rung up over the past 20 years.  ($7.3 TRILLION as of today or about $25,000 per person figuring 300 million people in the US).

Source

Then I would ask Bush if his party is so conservative, how is it that the debt climbed 28% since he took office.  I would then ask Bush exactly when he expects us to pay for his extravagence.

These are not figures from some left wing site these are figures from my calculator and the government's own figures at the above URL.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:34:12 PM EDT
[#31]
When are we going to shore up our  boarders?  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Who cuts your hair, man?

FOllow up: Senator Kerry, Why can you NOT get your billionaire wife to drag a brush thru HER mop???  Are you aware she looks like Jimmi Hendrix??

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Whatever question the Bush campaign gave me to ask.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
When are we going to shore up our  boarders?  

Oh goody, a pirate question.

Aarrgggh, shiver me timbers, repel the boarders!!!

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Where is my entitlement?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Where is my entitlement?

I deem this question a trap.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Serious question for both:

Given the Ninth and Tenth Amendments of the Bill of rights, and the doctrine of "specific enumeration" on what basis do you beleive the Federal gov't should be involved in education, prescription drugs for seniors, funding stem cell research, and any of 1,000 other Federal funding and entitlement projects???

Please make specific reference to the Ninth and tenth Amendments, and the doctrine of "specific enumeration."

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Sen. Kerry............Is it true that Sen. Kennedy has his arm up your ass and is really your puppet master?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Mr. President, if I come up there and bitch-slap your opponent, will you give me a presidential pardon? Thank you Sir... Whaaaaapisshhhhhh!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Mr Kerry, you said, under oath, at a Senate hearing that you and other Americans committed war crimes.  So which is it?  Are you a war criminal, or did you lie under oath?

And then ask why America should allow a war criminal to be President, or alternativly, why America should allow someone with a history of perjury to be President.

Just because those two questions really piss off the people at the local democratic HQ.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Sen. Kerry............Is it true that Sen. Kennedy has his arm up your ass and is really your puppet master?

Quick followup sir. If that is true what is Tereezzza doing with the strap on these days??

Part 2, How does it feel to be a lap dog for rich women all your kept life?? Thanks and break a leg, or two or just go jump off a cliff.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Mr. Skerry...when was the last time your wife made herself useful and gave you head?

Or does she just buy stuff for you instead...like a pay-off?

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Mr. Kerry were you trying to get LBJ off the hook for Vietnam when you claimed that then president elect  Nixon sent you there in 1968 ?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Do you believe your own shit?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#46]
mr kerry do you single bag it or double bag it for safety when you hammer ol terreeeezzzea.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:30:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Mr. Kerry,

I have no questions for you this evening. Please just SHUT THE FUC< UP!

Thank you, and good night.
-LS
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:42:48 PM EDT
[#49]
"Senator Kerry...
If you are elected President, would you allow military officers who oppose the war to meet with representatives from our enemies, on their own, to discuss ways of ending the war?

...or would you continue the current policy that considers that to be treason?"

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Mr. Bush, why have you not increased out military to at least the level it was during the Cold War in response to the increased commitments required for the War on Terror?

Mr. Kerry, you have consistently said how the Iraq War has become a quagmire with no end in sight and that serves no useful purpose other than getting Iraqis and Americans killed;what do you think you'll be able to say to France, Germany, and others to convince them to join the fight that you have spent so much time criticizing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top