Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 2:43:32 AM EDT
My grandauther is 10 years old and is on the small side. She is old enough now where I can take her to the range where I shoot. I need some good ideas for a 22 bolt action that will fit her small size and be of good quality to use as a hand down in the family.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:52:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Ruger All Weather 77/22 with polymer stock. Very accurate and durable.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:03:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:18:41 AM EDT
[#3]
The "Cricket" rifle or the "Chipmunk" rifle are both bolt action single shots that are small. Wal-Mart carries the Cricket for around $100. They are fun little guns that are great to get kids started on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:32:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The "Cricket" rifle or the "Chipmunk" rifle are both bolt action single shots that are small. Wal-Mart carries the Cricket for around $100. They are fun little guns that are great to get kids started on.

+1
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:36:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:38:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Marlin makes a Model 15Y (I believe)  inexpensive and good quality.  I installed a receiver sight on one for my sons, it carried them through their early teens until they grew into full sized rifles.  I basically sold it for what I had in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top