Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 12:11:39 AM EDT
I've always been curious of this.

How does such a liberal state have virtually no gun laws?  How does that work?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#1]
They were invaded in the 70's by outsiders.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They were invaded in the 70's by outsiders.

Yup. But even the liberals up here have guns....

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:35:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you like the cold?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:36:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I've always been impressed with Vermont's 2nd Amendment freedoms.  Kudos to you all.  Keep up the great work (and spread some of that freedom to your neighbors!).  

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:24:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Do you like the cold?

The wood stove takes care of that.

I like the seasons. The leaves are just starting to change down here and we are just moving into my favorite part of the year. The days are about mid-70's (not today. It's 60 degrees and raining) and the evenings are in the mid-40's (good sleeping).

The only thing I don't like about Vermont's gun laws is the fact we can't own suppressors.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:30:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Went to a benefit shoot up there where Ben & Jerry's had donated.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#7]
The only problem I see for VT is the migration of liberals from MA and NY to the state.  They will do the "I moved here because of they way it is here, now let's change it".  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Still gotta laugh when I think back to seeing cows with the word COW painted in white letters on thier sides during  hunting season up there..............................................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top