Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2004 4:57:01 PM EDT
Due to the nature of my job, I am forced to use the public restroom facilities all day.

It boggles my mind how people can get shit all over the damn toilet. How do they do it??

Sometimes I think they have to bend way over and aim to get the shit where they do.

Do you think these peoples' home bathrooms have shit all over the place too??

Just freakin' gross.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Lowest common denominator.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#2]
You work for Taco Bell?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes I think they are just trying to do that.

Sorry MFers....
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Well you know there aren't any instructions posted near these public receptacles....So people must just need to be educated?...

MT"UruinedMYdinner"Pockets
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Due to the nature of my job, I am forced to use the public restroom facilities all day.

It boggles my mind how people can get shit all over the damn toilet. How do they do it??

Sometimes I think they have to bend way over and aim to get the shit where they do.

Just freakin' gross.

Well you might need to see a doctor if you have to use the restroom facilities all day, or is that where your office is located?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
It is strange isn't it?

I also wonder why they piss all over the seat and the floor in front of the jon...

Scurby bastards!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:08:07 PM EDT
[#7]
When I was 16 I took a job at a 24hr Diner . One of my assigned tasks was the
bathroom detail

Like any job , nasty or not , you learn something .  What I learned was that the
Ladies room made the Men's room look good . I believe they call it Hovering .
Whatever it is they can't aim it  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#8]
<brain fart>
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe it is like getting trigger time in on a new pistol????

MT
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
When I was 16 I took a job at a 24hr Diner . One of my assigned tasks was the
bathroom detail

Like any job , nasty or not , you learn something .  What I learned was that the
Ladies room made the Men's room look good . I believe they call it Hovering .
Whatever it is they can't aim it  

Back when I was a line boy I learned the same thing. While the mens room had 20-30x the traffic it was only remotely worse than the women's room. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Years ago, I worked for a large company that had some very well paid professionals throughout the company. In the men's bathrooms, we all noticed that some guy was pissing all over the seats-I mean he was hosing them down!

One day (after this had gone on for about 8 months), I was seated in a stall, when the door next to me opens up. I hear the guy unzip, and then the torrent began... sonnofa..!

I hurriedly pulled up my pants, tucked in my shirt, and ran out the door, just catching a glimpse of the guy from behind. I turned a corner and saw him going into a security entrance to the IT section. It closed behind me, but I buzzed for the manager, who knew me. I went in, walked over to him (as he was sitting down to his desk), and said in a normal voice "Get your ass back in there, and clean up that mess." He said "I don't know what you're talking about." I said "I'm about to get real loud here, and every guy in this place has been looking for you!" He got very flushed, and got up "Okay," he said.

I accompanied him all the way back to the bathroom to make sure he did it. Unbelievable. Lowest common denominator, indeed!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I feel your pain man
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Huh..where I work the mens bathroom looks like Beruit,while the womens is actually  kept in pretty nice shape.

Unfortnatley for them that's where I prefer to leave a deposit if nesseccary.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#14]
We had an outbreak by someone our facilities manager referred to as "The Mad Shitter". This guy would go into the men's room on the plant floor and paint the walls with this noxious, corrosive Taco Bell style emission. The manager would bitch and moan about it and send his assistant in to hose the bathroom down. Pissed the assistant off to no end. Manager swore it must have been one of the disgruntled illegals trying to get one over on all the gringos working there.

We staked the place out one evening, after about a month of this crap. Lo and behold, it was - - -

the Facilities Manager. He had some sort of problem with all of us and with his assistant in particular. He quit the following week. Like that old saying, "He who smelt it, dealt it."
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Some prefer their shat upon the seat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You work for Taco Bell?

Now thats funny!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#18]
You haven't mastered the "Put your feet on the seat and squat" technique yet have you?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#19]
This all reminds me of that thread from a few months ago about the asian guy that shit in the urinal.
People do some fkd up things.

What I dont get is, why do some of these demented fucks refuse to flush.
Ever go into the stall and there is a bowl full of piss and shit?
Fkn filthy scumbags. What is it, like a trophy to these degenerates?

Fkn flush.

Oh, and if I catch the guy that pisses on top of the urinals at work, I will make him clean that mess up with his shirt. I swear....in the restroom at my job, there are 3 urinals in a row...and some scumbag pisses all over the top of it when he uses it, leaving puddles of urine all over the place, hosing down the flush handle as well.

WTF is with people!
Even my cats have the decency to bury their filth.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I guess the sewer pipes-or lack of-in Mexico are bad, because a place I formerly worked hired "questionable" warehouse people that spoke primarily in Spanish and they could not get the hang of throwing used toilet paper in the toilet and flushing it.

THEY'D JUST WIPE THEIR ASS AND THROW THE USED TP ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO THE TOILET.

Luckily, I rarely used the warehouse shitter-but it was enough to piss me off the few times I had to.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#21]
No, I don't work at Taco Bell, nor would I even consider using their bathroom.

I drive around in a truck all day, so I have no "home base" so to speak.

It's funny, but many drivers in the area have a list of friendly latrines.

It just never ceases to amaze me what people are capable of doing in a public restroom.

Let's not even start in on the blue porta-potties.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Haha I worked at Taco Bell, a long time ago.  The Men's restroom was always relatively, eh, filthy.  The Women's was usually pretty clean *but* EVERY day, there were little bits of toilet paper all over the room!!! Wtf?? Do all women tear up toilet paper into little bits and spread them around just for fun?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#23]
someone shat in a urinal in my university library last week.  Even put the TP in there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:15:15 PM EDT
[#24]
I was on the crew for the last flight (season closing / airfield closing) out of Williams Field, McMurdo, Antarctica.

We had the Herc closed up and about ready to taxi on out when one of the pilots said he had to use the head.

We taxied on over by the shitter, the pilot hopped out, ran into the shitter, then ran out and over to  the maintenance control building.

After a couple minutes he came out, hopped into the plane and away we went.

That summer the pilot had enough of the Navy and got out.
Before he left he told me to "keep in touch, you'll know why".

The following season opener I was on the second flight into McMurdo.
The first flight had the maintenance master chief on board.

When we were in the bar the previos night the Master Chief had been telling anyone who would listen that he had a cup of coffee waiting for him in his office on the ice.

After the plane shut down we walked back to maintenance.
Standing outside was the Master Chief bitching about some fucker who shit in his coffe cup and left it on his desk...  

I knew the story right away..
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I was passin through Vegas over the summer and I stopped at Wendys at 11:00pm and went into the restroom to wash my hands.  That was the all time nastiest ever, there was Vomit all over the place.  Vegas is such a sinkhole.  When the arabs nuke us I hope they start with vegas.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Well once when I was in HS I had to go BAD.  Most teachers wouldnt let you out of class though to go  to the bathroom.  So I sat there sweating for nearly an hour, the bathroom was down 1 set of stairs and abit firther, I got there, dropped my pants but didnt make it all the way down, blew out all over the back of the toilet and everything. We didnt have any paper in the bathroom either, I found out afterwards.  

Got written up in the next class for being late
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#27]
NASTY!

As long as this topic is in the toilet.

It's amazing how many people use the toilet and walk right out without washing there hands. I started noticing this years ago and to this day, if I'm in a public mensroom, I still watch to see who walks out without washing there hands. After I wash my hands, I dry them off and then grab another paper towel and us it to open the bathroom door to exit.

Call me a freak, but I'am watching!

Because of the above behavior, when I open a door in public, I always touch it where most people would not, like the very inside corner of a handle, or underneath a handle. If it's a push type door, I push it a few feet above where a normal person would push it open, or better yet, I push it open with my foot.

Watch out for the nonwashingbathroomusinggermpeople.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:51:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Just freakin' gross.

Yes.  I have seen some hideous shit in people's homes, no pun intended.  Many people live worse that fucking filthy animals.  Where is that "slumlord" guy?  I love when he posts pics, and his stories are great.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Run cross-country and you'll learn to shit everywhere.  

But when you gotta go you gotta go.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
NASTY!

As long as this topic is in the toilet.

It's amazing how many people use the toilet and walk right out without washing there hands. I started noticing this years ago and to this day, if I'm in a public mensroom, I still watch to see who walks out without washing there hands. After I wash my hands, I dry them off and then grab another paper towel and us it to open the bathroom door to exit.

Call me a freak, but I'am watching!

Because of the above behavior, when I open a door in public, I always touch it where most people would not, like the very inside corner of a handle, or underneath a handle. If it's a push type door, I push it a few feet above where a normal person would push it open, or better yet, I push it open with my foot.

Watch out for the nonwashingbathroomusinggermpeople.

I think we must be kindred spirits.  I use the part of the door handle most unlikely to be touched also.  In a really nasty shitter, I open the door with a towel as well.

---------------------------

My last job as an IT Director, there was someone pissing on top of the urinal, and no one knew who it was.  One day, Jason, the maintenance guy, did a little "stakeout" and checked out the restroom after each person was in there.  Lo and behold, it was my web developer.  

To avoid embarassment to said individual, who is 30 years older than me, I called my staff into my office, and diagrammed a urinal and where you can and cannot piss, on my whiteboard.  Crazy.  Thankfully, the pissing on top of the urinal stopped and an unwanted "personnel management challenge" was averted.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
You haven't mastered the "Put your feet on the seat and squat" technique yet have you?

BigDozer66

Hey now, that's how they have some of their restrooms in India and Korea.  I went into one in Korea that had these holes you had to squat over if you needed to doo, I could tell right away that's what they were for, one was in use by a middle-aged woman.  turns out they have a few mixed-gender restrooms too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top