Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 9:59:21 AM EDT
Made it through OK. Lost power for 16 hours but no damage to my home. Minor damage in the park, a few sheds and awnings.
The hangar lost the dekivery door and the main door came loose at the bottom but we managed to tie it closed. THAT was scary! That thing must weigh several tons. The airplane looks ok.
I hope thats the last one this year, this shit is getting old.
No looters this time. I guess word is out we arent a soft target.
I hope the rest of the Fl crew did as well as I did.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the good news pooby.

Another wish for fair sailing ahead.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#3]
SWEET.......

WOW how many times can you be this lucky.........

I bet that hanger door scared the POOPY out of whom ever owned the aircraft.

You must be tired of this crap.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:59:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Good here, did not work today because of river at work go check out my pics in the FLORIDA board
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#5]
At the house, broken tree branches and no cable (TV or computer) for a 1 1/2 days.  

I'm a L.E.O. and work on the beach.  Was driving around during the hurricane.  Alot of damage on the Pinellas County beaches.  

Hope everyone else got thro without major problems or injuries.  

Colt_SBR  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top