Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2004 3:58:48 PM EDT
Hey all,

Time to renew is coming up.  I can't pay the full price $750 life membership at the moment. I was wondering if there are any good deals now for multi-year or life memberships right now?

Thanks,
BoB
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally, I joined the NRA as a way of giving them financial support for some of the great causes they are fighting for.

From that perspective, searching for a cheaper way of joining seems kind of counter-productive...
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
They had a $400 life membership deal a couple months ago, call them and ask.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Personally, I joined the NRA as a way of giving them financial support for some of the great causes they are fighting for.

From that perspective, searching for a cheaper way of joining seems kind of counter-productive...

Believe me, I donate extra when I can.  I also belong to GOA and CCRKBA; I kick them money when I can.  As far as membership is concerned, I'd like to do the life thing and get it out of the way, but just can't swing the $750 right now.  They'll get more from me in the future, trust me.

BoB
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I became a Life member on one of their payment plans. Back when I did it the price was $25 every quarter for about 3 years or something like that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I also did the EPL (Easy Pay Life) membership in NRA. It was a great way for me to become a life member without having to fork out $750.00 at once.
I also did the same thing in the TSRA (Texas State Rifle Association). It was only $300.00 but it still made it easier for me.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Call and ask membership services about the Legacy Points program. If it's still available it allows you to get a Life membership for about $275.

I did it a few months ago.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey all,

Time to renew is coming up.  I can't pay the full price $750 life membership at the moment. I was wondering if there are any good deals now for multi-year or life memberships right now?

Thanks,
BoB

The NRA has a program called "Easy Pay Life." 30 quarterly payments of $25.00 until the membership fee is paid in full. Here is the NRA Membership Renewal link. Go there and click the "EPL" tab and you'll be on your way.

Good luck....
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Call and ask membership services about the Legacy Points program. If it's still available it allows you to get a Life membership for about $275.

I did it a few months ago.

Thats how I did it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I am a benefactor member. I still forward a sum each and every year since becoming such.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Do the payment plan.  

+1

EPL

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top