Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 1:23:36 PM EDT
Mind you this is more of a friendly practical joke thing than anything, we both drive crap cars with stickers so it doesn't really matter.

so I bought a bunch of stickers from pissed off pete pissedoffpete.com

I put the "this suv compensates for my small dick" "i used my oral skills to get my job"

"i brake for prostitues" and the "cops suck" one on his old suburban.  the funny part was he didn't notice any of them till he got to work.

The honk if you want head one was the one that tipped him off
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Muhahahahaha!!  I'm thinking of my victim this very moment.....
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Just added that place to my favorites.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
My brother got some pink triangle and rainbow gay pride stickers and put them on the back of his friends car.  A week or two later, he mentioned guys always waving at him and honking at him at intersections and in traffic, and he had no idea why this was happening.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I am actually thinking the I hate cops one is a little over the top, unless you really hate the guy.

It might be a way to get a rodney king beating...
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#5]
the sticker from that site, and one of the guys at work are gonna get to know each other real well.  Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am actually thinking the I hate cops one is a little over the top, unless you really hate the guy.

It might be a way to get a rodney king beating...

He's just trying to make his buddy a little cash for a beating
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
the sticker from that site, and one of the guys at work are gonna get to know each other real well.  Thanks for the link.

please post pics
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top