Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 1:00:35 PM EDT
Is it true it kills your preformance the next day? What if she does all the work.

I think its just one of those old tales a coach will tell you so you don't go out partying late with some girl.

any truth to this?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It takes the will out of you, you know how you get really pissed off if you haven't gotten laid in a few days.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:29:21 PM EDT
[#2]
It's true, women will steal your very essence if you allow it.  While I do not avoid women, I do deny them my essence.

Peace on Earth
Purity of Essence.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#3]
You acctually drop your testosterone levels and it makes you less aggressive. Think about it, how energized are you after sex, versus before? Have your girl rev your engine before a game, but don't bust a nut. Do that AFTER the game.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Utter total bullshi*t.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it's true.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Your coach forgot to add to his sage advise about not sleeping with your girl before the game, that you should seek out and sleep with the girlfriend of your opponent.  When the opponent finds out from you just prior to the game that you did his girl in the pooper and posted pics on arfcom, he will lose his shit, maybe kill you, and ruin his game.  You will then win the game (if you're still alive), bang your own girl, and post more pics on arfcom.
That is the truth.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#7]
That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women...women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#8]
They are trying to steal your "precious bodily fluids".
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#9]
It is true.

And masturbating will make you blind, and give you hairy palms, so it's a no-win situation, you dirty little pervert!!

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You acctually drop your testosterone levels and it makes you less aggressive. Think about it, how energized are you after sex, versus before? Have your girl rev your engine before a game, but don't bust a nut. Do that AFTER the game.

yeah but I bet they recover with in a few hours.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Casey Stengal said something to the effect that no ballplayer ever hurt his game by spending the night with a woman, it's spending the night looking for one that does him in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Your coach forgot to add to his sage advise about not sleeping with your girl before the game, that you should seek out and sleep with the girlfriend of your opponent.  When the opponent finds out from you just prior to the game that you did his girl in the pooper and posted pics on arfcom, he will lose his shit, maybe kill you, and ruin his game.  You will then win the game (if you're still alive), bang your own girl, and post more pics on arfcom.
That is the truth.

Slapshots.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It's true, women will steal your very essence if you allow it.  While I do not avoid women, I do deny them my essence.

Peace on Earth
Purity of Essence.

"Not a bit of it, Jack!  I'm sure each and every one of them did his best for you.  And I'm sure they were thinking of you as they died, every man Jack of them....Jack."
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:43:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Women are just trying to steal your man juice.  There is no sexual urge that cannot be supressed with the consuption of hard alchohol.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That is the truth.

people are looking at me in the library from LOL
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#16]
So would this also apply to before going on military manuevers? Hmmm? Seems like a little "bang-bang" might be good before some "bang-bang." Hmmm?

John
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Is it true you shouldn't sleep with your girl before playing in a sports game?  

Very true. Your wife might find out and kick your ass.......
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Is it true it kills your preformance the next day? What if she does all the work.

I think its just one of those old tales a coach will tell you so you don't go out partying late with some girl.

any truth to this?

I used to box and anytime I broke that rule it killed my stamina, made my knees weak, and lowered my testosterone levels.... Save it for after the event....
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Very true!

Send your girl over to my house, & I'll service her for you.  
No charge to an ARF.COM Amigo.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#20]
In college I would try and not get laid before a big test..The effect on me was similar to being drugged...I even dragged my feet afterwards some time.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women...women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.

What a great movie.  I say don't get laid until you win the game.  And if you never win, you'll never get laid BECAUSE YOU'RE A LOSER!  Only winners go home and fuck the prom queen!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
In college I would try and not get laid before a big test.

What, you had to beat them off with a stick?
Nobody tries to not get laid, ever.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top