Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2004 11:26:26 AM EDT
Hello!

Can a moderator (or anyone) tell me the typical amount of time it takes to get your AR-15 Team membership once you've paid?  I paid 48 hours ago, Friday 9/24 afternoon, and haven't yet heard anything.  I thought it would be an automated update, but perhaps it isn't.  Is the AR-15 "store" open on the weekend?  I've sent emails to the contact address, [email protected], but haven't received any replies.

Any help appreciated!

Glenn R.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Took 3 weeks for me, but usually about a week.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Took me about 3 days....they will get to it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hello!

Can a moderator (or anyone) tell me the typical amount of time it takes to get your AR-15 Team membership once you've paid?  I paid 48 hours ago, Friday 9/24 afternoon, and haven't yet heard anything.  I thought it would be an automated update, but perhaps it isn't.  Is the AR-15 "store" open on the weekend?  I've sent emails to the contact address, [email protected], but haven't received any replies.

Any help appreciated!

Glenn R.

how did you pay for it?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks much!  This isn't unusual then, which is what I needed to know.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Glenn R.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
how did you pay for it?

PayPal through the AR15.com store.

Glenn R.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#6]
two-week wait here..

FMO
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought the site was no longer accepting paypal??
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

If Tyrannosaurus Rex was walking through Central Park, you're the type of person who would say, "I thought dinosaurs were extinct."

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If Tyrannosaurus Rex was walking through Central Park, you're the type of person who would say, "I thought dinosaurs were extinct."

?????, ok but I thought I remember Goatboy saying Paypal was giving them problems
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

?????, ok but I thought I remember Goatboy saying Paypal was giving them problems

Just giving you a hard time by playing the role of captain obvious.

GB is in the process of phasing out paypal.  He hasn't done it yet.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top