Mail Call-----

Whatshisname talks about the XM-8.

Check it out.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
alrighty
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm actually kinda interested  to see what he has to say about it.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#3]
What time Mountain Time?  I saw the commercial and was extatic...but I forgot to check the time.

Also, Combat Warriors or something is suppose to be on. About the Special Forces.  Seemed interesting.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What time Mountain Time?  I saw the commercial and was extatic...but I forgot to check the time.

Also, Combat Warriors or something is suppose to be on. About the Special Forces.  Seemed interesting.  

Mountain time, I checked the info on the satellite.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How about: "In the Marine Corps we teach our guys to give their rifle a girl's name. Well maggots, when and if we adopt the XM-8, we'll have to name em all Rosie O' Donnell, because these ladies will all be some ugly bitches! Now get this grabastic piece of amphibian shit off my range and hand me my Garand, sweetheart!"

LOL.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Not only talks about them but fires them as well !
Looked like a couple different versions of the M8 and possibly a Army or HK rep is the one there with him.
Should be good !
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:39:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about: "In the Marine Corps we teach our guys to give their rifle a girl's name. Well maggots, when and if we adopt the XM-8, we'll have to name em all Rosie O' Donnell, because these ladies will all be some ugly bitches! Now get this grabastic piece of amphibian shit off my range and hand me my Garand, sweetheart!"

LOL.

Yep +1
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about: "In the Marine Corps we teach our guys to give their rifle a girl's name. Well maggots, when and if we adopt the XM-8, we'll have to name em all Rosie O' Donnell, because these ladies will all be some ugly bitches! Now get this grabastic piece of amphibian shit off my range and hand me my Garand M14, sweetheart!"

LOL.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Actually he loved the glock 18 when they had it on his show.  Just a automatic pistol version of the XM8.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Why is the military changing from Great, to decent to terrible when it comes to their weapons.

The BAR and M14, To the m16 which is a great gun but is no BAR or M14, and now they are giving them toys.
Give athem the real guns again
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Its all about the weight and relieablity.  

Please...lets not get into another XM8 arguement.  They get too heated.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Its all about the weight and relieablity.  

Please...lets not get into another XM8 arguement.  They get too heated.  

Oh but they are so fun!!!!

Kinda like the glock vs. sig thread.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#13]
The m16 is better than the m14, and the m8 sounds better than the m16. I don't see a problem, other than I can't get an m8.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#14]
And you're willing to put a weapon that 'sounds' better in our troops hands?

Jesus H. Christ, I'm sure glad you are not involved in weapons procurement.

I think Ermey will say some good things about it, because he's not allowed to show much bias - or IS he?

A hard-core M-14 afficionado will hate it. My guess is that he will show a bit of both sides.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#15]
He will probably say "Hoo-rah! Now thats a weapon that will teach those fuckers not to shoot back!"

...hopefully.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:26:15 PM EDT
[#16]
good show, I like watchin that carbine go on full auto..... too bad none for civvies... at six pounds and piston operated it might be a fun toy
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:41:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd like to see him to a review of the P90 -- maybe with the idea that it'd be good for tankers or convoys or something along those lines.

Cuz thats one fugly gun, but it damn its fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top