Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 5:43:46 AM EDT
WoW!!! I got my license..............to marry. Maybe I'm wrong, I forgot I'm getting married so I'll always be wrong, but when did it become the .gov's arena to "grant" me a license for something that used to be offically the churches territory. They probabally worked it out in one of thier seperation of church and state backroom secret hush" hush" meetings. Well at least she's a Fillapina" and not a american women who was raised to be a Princess*
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:48:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I forgot I'm getting married

Enjoy it right now, but trust me... soon, you'll never be able to forget you're married... not ever...

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:05:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I forgot I'm getting married

Enjoy it right now, but trust me... soon, you'll never be able to forget you're married... not ever...

J
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:07:03 AM EDT
[#4]
sucker, bail out while you can.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
sucker, bail out while you can.

+1

the odds are stacked against you, chances are it wont work out
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:42:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
.... Well at least she's a Fillapina" and not a american women who was raised to be a Princess*

Smart move... I did the same but different nationality.

American Woman
stay away from me-eee
American Woman
ain't gonna set me free-ee

I know you've been running around
with your lawyer's card in your purse

American Woman
stay away from me-eee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top