Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 10:44:58 PM EDT
Geee....I can't wait to convert to Islam so I can slap the shit out of my wife!

I have discovered that my new religion of peace allows me to hit my wife, yep, yes sir... it says so right there under #17 (The patience and Mildness rules) I am so excited to use my new Allah given rights!

I am gonna' hop into my rig and gowa' down to dat them damn corner store and'ah pick up a half rack of Schmitt and a Qur’aner-thing-a-ma-jig and git to it!!!

Yeeeeehaaa...Hot damn...Allah Akbar!!!!!!

Read below for an enlightening snip from "How to make your wife happy" that can be found at http://www.jannah.org/sisters/wifehappy.html (PLEASE DON'T HOT LINK)

17. Patience and Mildness

* Problems are expected in every marriage so this is normal.  What is wrong is excessive responses and magnifying problems until a marital breakdown.

* Anger should be shown when she exceeds the boundaries of Allah SWT, by delaying prayers, backbiting, watching prohibited scenes on TV, etc..

* Forgive the mistakes she does to you  (See item 18).

* How can you best correct her mistakes?

1- First, implicit and explicit advice several times.

2- Then by turning your back to her in bed (displaying your feelings).
Note that this does not include leaving the bedroom to another room, leaving the house to another place, or not talking with her.

3- The last solution is lightly hitting (when allowable) her. In this case, the husband should consider the following:

- He should know that sunnah is to avoid beating as the Prophet
never beat a woman or a servant. (but since I am only human it is ok !!!)

- He should do it only in extreme cases of disobedience, e.g.
refusing intercourse without cause frequently, constantly not
praying on time, leaving the house for long periods of time
without permission nor refusing to tell him where she had been,
etc..

- It should not be done except after having turned from her (in)bed and discussing the matter with her as mentioned in Qur'an .

- He should not hit her hard injuring her, or hit her on her face or on sensitive parts of her body. (how considerate of them WTF )

- He should avoid shaming her such as by hitting her with a shoe,etc.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:45:47 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL (my first one)
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
This is why I think we should lock up all muslims in this country.  Just like we did with the Japanese in WW2. Hell, it worked then, why not now?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You already told her twice.

I am KIDDING!!!!!!! Although I bet there are religions out there that like that one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IBTL (my first one)

Congratulations

I have only quoted from their promotional material

(p.s. good job on the sniper thread )
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I am KIDDING!!!!!!! Although I bet there are religions out there that like that one.

Unfortunately wife beating is a problem in all religions and races...but how many of them publicly give you a "God Authorized" reason to do it? Maybe some others do? I hope most don’t.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#6]
10. Smelling Good and Physical Beautification

* Following the Sunnah in removing hair from the groin and underarms.
   * Always being clean and neat.
   * Put on perfume for her.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Who has the pic of the woman about to be executed on the edge of the soccer field?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
10. Smelling Good and Physical Beautification

* Following the Sunnah in removing hair from the groin and underarms.
   * Always being clean and neat.
   * Put on perfume for her.

Id done better not be'a forgittin a razor and some Brute when I'm at the store
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:01:51 PM EDT
[#9]
"Husband beating" is not only just as prevalent, but it is socially accepted. Though islam does in fact seem to condone/encourage it - and I don't care if it's not in the koran, the current manifestation of the religion is what matters.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately wife beating is a problem in all religions and races...but how many of them publicly give you a "God Authorized" reason to do it? Maybe some others do? I hope most don’t.

Most dont... its not the religion (In most cases) Its the individual. I would never in a million years hit my wife (Mainly because she would kick the shit out of me )

But you have the guy that beats the crap out of his wife on Saturday night and on Sunday morning... goes to church.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:06:50 PM EDT
[#11]
What's the first thing a woman should do when she comes home from the battered wives shelter?
The Goddamn Dishes
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most dont... its not the religion (In most cases) Its the individual. I would never in a million years hit my wife (Mainly because she would kick the shit out of me )

But you have the guy that beats the crap out of his wife on Saturday night and on Sunday morning... goes to church.

I agree...and you are right. My brother in law punches Saturday night, and prays Sunday morning. Wife won't do a damn thing about it. Won't press charges. He preaches to everyone he meets....I tell him to STFU.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:10:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Listen to the song "Never Again" by Nickelback.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Listen to the song "Never Again" by Nickelback.

I will hunt it down and give it a hear.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#15]
omar says, what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? nothing, she's already been told twice.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Ya know a strict reading of the UCMJ (at least in 95) states you can rape your wife also .
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
What's the first thing a woman should do when she comes home from the battered wives shelter?

The Goddamn Dishes

Oh crap thats cold. did you know there are over 50,000 'battered' women in this country?

...and to think all this time I was eating them plain... [rimshot]

I gotta stop with these. My wife is gonna read them and kick the crap out of me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The Goddamn Dishes

Hot damn brotha....youa' signing up too? Maybe we can done ride down tagetha? Ima buyin the beer.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:20:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I agree...and you are right. My brother in law punches Saturday night, and prays Sunday morning. Wife won't do a damn thing about it. Won't press charges. He preaches to everyone he meets....I tell him to STFU.

Is this your sister's husband?  If so, my question for you is - why isn't he dead?  Not that I am advocating any sort of illegal activity on your part.  That would be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this your sister's husband?  If so, my question for you is - why isn't he dead?  Not that I am advocating any sort of illegal activity on your part.  That would be wrong.

+1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually I SREWED UP - I think? I don't have a sister. Did I use the wrong term...it is my wife's sisters husband? Yes...he would be better of as fertilizer

Sorry
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This is why I think we should lock up all muslims in this country.  Just like we did with the Japanese in WW2. Hell, it worked then, why not now?

Not just the japs but the blacks and jews and mexicans and all them other people.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not just the japs but the blacks and jews and mexicans and all them other people.

And all those intellectuals, too
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:12:21 AM EDT
[#24]
and gypsies. don't forget gypsies.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:13:21 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

YAH and all the bitches who step
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YAH and all the bitches who step

Let`s not forget left-handed people.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Islam can say what it wants, but if I were to slap my wife, I can positively tell you that I would learn a brand new definition of what IS and ISN'T OK.  OK?  Take THAT to the bank.         Stay safe
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Islam Joke of the day:
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?
??????
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Nothing, your just told her twice.
Allah be praised

Got Milk pork?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top