Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 6:09:11 PM EDT
For a little over a year now, I've been trolling DUh.  I usually don't make my political stance known but I put forth a great effort to smear the impression of Democratic party characteristics.  If you frequent that site and pay attention to the member's habits - then you'll know who I am.

In each and every post I've ever made, I've always said that I've done something illegal.  Mostly its drug usage.

A quote from about 7 months ago, "That makes me sick - even when I smoke pot, I can clearly see that the Republicans are not holding back."

I've made it a big point to keep my identity secret - and I've made an even bigger point to express myself as a law breaking liberal.  My philosophy behind this is to portray them as social degenerates.

Anyone know who I am?

You can guess but I won't say unless you get it correct.

I hate the left.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Smoking pot is illegal???
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top