Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 4:10:14 PM EDT
Man I feel really good I just purchased my membership to become a team member. I figure hell I might as well I spend just about all of my time over here anyways, I have also conducted some buisness buying and selling over on the EE and from what I have seen here this is a hell of a site.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to have you.  And thanks for the head's up.  We gotta delete all that crap about you in the Team Forum before you're upgraded.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Well why would you do that I would like to see who I can call friends and who to ignore.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Geez buddy, some of those threads about you are 5 to 6 pages long.  I don't think you really want to see that many opinions do you?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Well hell I must be very popular and liked.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Glad to have you aboard.  If you're not upgraded by the end of the weekend I'd guess sometime during the middle of the week or next weekend you'll have your Team activation.

Be sure to start a thread in the Team Forum introducing yourself.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks will do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top