Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 9:39:50 AM EDT
Do they have to pay an SOT?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Magazines are not regulated unless you were going to import or export them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you planning on building something cool?  It would be nice if someone could figure out a way to stamp out new AR and AK drum magazines cheap.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:33:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Or hicap .22 conversion mags. (hoping)
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm working on something, but I'm just getting my facts together right now.  What I want to do may not even be possible for someone with my resources.  I don't want to talk about it too much in case it doesn't work out.  I just wanted to make sure that I didn't have any legal issues while working on my prototype.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Or hicap .22 conversion mags. (hoping)

That's definitely a market worth investigating, given the options out there.  To the best of my knowledge, no one is making hi-caps for any of the .22 conversion except Ceiner, and he wants an arm and a leg.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Didn'tI read on here last night DPMS is planning them?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top