Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 12:29:02 AM EDT
www.rte.ie/arts/2004/0924/terminator4.html

24 September 2004

Start date on Terminator 4 is 2005

'Terminator 4' is due to begin production next year, but it is not known if 'T3' stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Stahl and Claire Danes will return.

Variety reports that the writers of 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines', John Brancato and Michael Ferris, have completed a draft of a script which was developed under the supervision of 'T3' director Jonathan Mostow.

Mostow will begin negotiations shortly about directing the fourth instalment, with the film set to unveil a new Terminator model.

Variety says that there have already been talks about Schwarzenegger returning in a limited role.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:56:09 AM EDT
[#1]
T-3 was horrible...
this one has the same director..

T-4 sounds like it has alot of potential but! It will suck
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:15:54 AM EDT
[#2]
A Terminator movie without Ahnold is a big mistake, he is the TERMINTOR! But I doubt that he will have time for making this movie, he has already said that he will put his movie career on hold while he is Kali-fornia governor.

OT: Linda Hamiliton aka Sarah Connors turned down a role in the T3 because in the previous Terminator movies she injured her foot because of the extensive running and it hasn't quite healed right. Also she has won something like $50million from former husband Jim Cameron(the director of T1 & T2) in a divorce settlement. Jimmy baby was appearently messing around with a babe when making the movie the Titanic.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
If Arnie is in it at all...   Phuck that gun banning bastadge
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:19:03 AM EDT
[#4]
i'll watch it. I didn't think t3 was horrible. I enjoyed it I just wish they'd found some other terminator besides the terminatrix. the t-x kinda killed the movie.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:19:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
T-3 was horrible...

I agree.

T1 was fantastic and T2 was even better. (if that's possible)  

But T3 sucked ASS!

I hope they don't bring back "Monkey boy" to play John Connor.  He sucked monkey ASS!  

The plot sucked as well.  

The only way it could be saved is if they brought back Linda Hamilton.  

To bad the guy who played John Connor in T2 is a hopeless drunk, or he would be great to come back as well.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:54:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
T-3 was horrible...

I agree.

T1 was fantastic and T2 was even better. (if that's possible)  

But T3 sucked ASS!

I hope they don't bring back "Monkey boy" to play John Connor.  He sucked monkey ASS!  

The plot sucked as well.  

The only way it could be saved is if they brought back Linda Hamilton.  

To bad the guy who played John Connor in T2 is a hopeless drunk, or he would be great to come back as well.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

+1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:31:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I must be in the minority, I liked T3.  The ending was very dark for a pop movie.  And the chase sequence with the crane was phemonenal.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:34:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Fugg Ahnold Look in the dictionary under RINO and you'll find his picture.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:37:42 AM EDT
[#9]

I liked T3 a lot, and I loved the T-X.  She could terminate me any day of the week!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:39:03 AM EDT
[#10]
its pretty hard to make more than 3 movies and one not suck.

LOTRs is an exception. they just rocked.

i have faith in these guys.
they have to do the future stuff now as they have nowhere else to go.  big tall, shinny robots with lasers hunting humans. its about time!

after seeing future scenes from no1 i was hooked. i waited through 2...and 3.... if it doesnt happen in 4..i will cry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:08:39 AM EDT
[#11]
In T2 John Connor was very believable...a smart, anti-social juvenile.

In T3 John Connor was a bumbling dork. If you could get past that, the plot had more holes than swiss cheese.

It would be nice if they could make T4 believable. But the only room for Arnie in T4 would be as a human....the original model for the Terminators.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top