Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 10:50:12 PM EDT
Anyone ever seen this retard on tv, he trys to sell his book on how to get government money.  

I saw him when I was in D.C. a couple months ago, he was blabbering about how to get money from the government for free
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
the one serious research project i did as a us senate intern was to research this for a constituent. basically, its all bs. but you already knew that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the one serious research project i did as a us senate intern was to research this for a constituent. basically, its all bs. but you already knew that.

who did you intern for?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#3]
jon kyl.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
He makes the friggin' "Riddler" look sane.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:04:54 AM EDT
[#5]
No better way to get people to take you seriously than to dress like a jackass, scream in a high pitched voice, and act like a loon.

What a goddamn idiot.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No better way to get people to take you seriously than to dress like a jackass, scream in a high pitched voice, and act like a loon.

What a goddamn idiot.

The idiots would be the ones that made him a millionaire buying his book.

Seriously though.  

I wish I would have thought of it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:12:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:32:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone ever seen this retard on tv, he trys to sell his book on how to get government money.  

I saw him when I was in D.C. a couple months ago, he was blabbering about how to get money from the government for free

I was at Dulles Airport a few months ago picking up my wife from an overseas trip.  Into the baggage claim area walks Lesko wearing one of his signature suits (this one was electric blue with white question marks).  As he headed out of the terminal, someone laughed pretty damn loud.

He's funny as he "laughs all the way to the bank". But what isn't funny is that the government WILL give you money to do just about anything (you can find it without Lesko's book) you want to do.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#9]
All Lesko did was collect information that's freely-available through the government and put it into a single place. Think of it as a reference book; The Welfare, Handouts, and Entitlements Encyclopedia.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
All Lesko did was collect information that's freely-available through the government and put it into a single place. Think of it as a reference book; The Welfare, Handouts, and Entitlements Encyclopedia.

Shit where can I download a copy?  I mean if Kerry thinks it's OK to sponge off the gubment, I might as well get crackin'!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#11]
The welfare rats encyclopedia.
So sad to see all the bullshit our tax dollars go to.
But he's laughing all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The welfare rats encyclopedia.
So sad to see all the bullshit our tax dollars go to.
But he's laughing all the way to the bank.

I dont think he is making that much money
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#13]
If you have a job, and are a caucasian male, forget it.

If you're a left handed 1/64th (fill in the blank) with ADD, jump right on in!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't believe what he says...its all hogwash anyway
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top