Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 10:41:32 PM EDT
10.  What ever amount of money you make now you will soon need 4 times as much.

9.  Any kids you have will be big, stronger, and smarter then you...at least that's what they will think (and tell you).

8.  Girls start planning their wedding day around age 12.

7.  Lots of money may not make a woman happy, but lack of it will make her very unhappy.

6.  Regardless of how healthy and full of life you are now, you will want to die in 30-40 years...

5.  In any argument you are always wrong.  Even when you are right, you are still wrong.

4.  The best way to end an argument is to leave (before the cops show up preferably)

3.  When things get tough, remember this...you are the one that purposed to her.

2.  One plus side to marriage, you get laid on a regular basis.  Once a year is regular btw....

1.  Overall, it's worth it...even though men die so much younger than women.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't say anything, LaBunny is reading over my shoulder.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Heres for you  DA-Bunny!!

Ten tips for men about to get married!!

Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't

Bob
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:45:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't

Bob

ahahaha....I love it....

and no, I WONT!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:46:17 AM EDT
[#4]
www.NoMarriage.com...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:50:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.NoMarriage.com...

Link made hot.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:04:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.NoMarriage.com...

Link made hot.

Gotta  +1 this.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:27:53 AM EDT
[#7]
And another for your viewing enjoyment...americanwomensuck.com.....Nah, I'm not bitter!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:32:15 AM EDT
[#8]
The next time you feel like getting married, just find some bitch that you can't stand give her half of your money, half your belongings and then buy her a house.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:33:57 AM EDT
[#9]

1. Overall, it's worth it...even though men die so much younger than women.

And do we know why?
Becouse they want to

On a more serious note, my rules for a happy marrage are...
1. While the woman may not always be right, she is NEVER wrong.
2. dont tell your wife NO often, but when you do tell her NO, MEAN IT

echo6
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:41:41 AM EDT
[#10]
For those of you contemplating marriage consider this,... One taste of wedding cake and your  wife wil forever be alergic to blowjobs and sex in general.    
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:50:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.NoMarriage.com...

Link made hot.

Gotta  +1 this.

+2
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:50:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Okay, I'm getting married in the spring, and I've had a long line of disappointments before this.
I'm almost 50 now.
Never got married before.

Basically, it is worth the wait, to find the right woman, who is in the right frame of mind for marriage.
I'm as independent as anybody there is, and I've lived alone and independent all my life.
So has she.
We've both decided that we are compatible enough to make a go of it.
Nothing is easy, and it takes work.

2 people working together, with 2 incomes, can do better than one alone.
If you are compatible, it will work.
If you are marrying for "just getting laid" on a regular basis, it is doomed before it starts.
You don't have to get married to just get laid. Marriage is way more than that.

Regarding the  above "warnings", yes women cost money and get into the decision making processes. They can be a pain in the ass. They can do all the things that we suspect they will do, and that we have seen women do before. Believe me, I have seen women do shit that I never thought even a woman would do. I have had unbelieveable shit done to me in the past, by women who supposedly were my girlfriends.

So, I agree with all the warnings, and they do apply in many, many cases. But, there is a small possibility that you can find the right woman, and it's worth keeping your eye open for her. If you do find her, then it is a rare find, and don't let her slip thru your fingers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:06:04 AM EDT
[#13]
American women should be shunnend by American men. *They should be left barren and alone, to date moronic, despicable, worthless, disease ridden men of dubious intentions. That would weed them out.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:20:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:30:46 AM EDT
[#15]

If you are marrying for "just getting laid" on a regular basis, it is doomed before it starts.

Over the years, I've had several guys tell me they wanted to get married 'cause they will get to have sex as much as they want.     Uh....yeah....with Rosie maybe - not your wife.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:40:44 AM EDT
[#16]
www.americanwomensuck.com

Take the "Manly Quiz" it's pretty funny.

BTW, I got an 88% or 22 of 25 "right"..........
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
For those of you contemplating marriage consider this,... One taste of wedding cake and your  wife wil forever be alergic to blowjobs and sex in general.    

I hope it isnt true? I always thought most women enjoyed sex?

marriage seems to have too many dis-advantages, I wonder why people get married...

it just doesnt seem like it would be worth the risk.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#18]
I get more blowjobs after 5 years of marriage than I did before. Just treat your wife the same way you did when you were dating. Women don't change their wants/needs much from the time they are 16 on up to death. Just treat them good and usually they will reciprocate.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:00:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:00:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't
Don't

Bobhr
It's funny, I'm 42, single/never married and have high blood pressure.  Above was basically the advice my cardiologist gave me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Prenup
Prenup
Prenup
Prenup
Prenup
Prenup
Prenup
Prenup
Prenup
Prenup

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Why do husbands die before their wives?

Because they want to.

CMOS  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#23]
3. When things get tough, remember this...you are the one that proposed to her.

Fixed!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope it isnt true? I always thought most women enjoyed sex?

marriage seems to have too many dis-advantages, I wonder why people get married...

it just doesnt seem like it would be worth the risk.

In all fairness the above was a bit of an exageration, but just a bit. It seems that once the woman has taken you to the 'Alter' and the 'Honeymoon' is over (which happens quickly) they some times feel like they already 'have you' and don't always feel like they need to try as hard.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule, if this is you, consider yourself lucky, take your vitamins and hope you can keep up with her or you will find that there will be plenty of others who will....... jk..
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
3.  When things get tough, remember this...you are the one that purposed to her.

Nope. She asked me first.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Over the years, I've had several guys tell me they wanted to get married 'cause they will get to have sex as much as they want.     Uh....yeah....with Rosie maybe - not your wife.

I feel really sad for some of you guys.  I had to fight my wife off of me because I was running a 103 degree fever and felt like death warmed over.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Except for #1 I agree. I tell everyone who asks not to do it.

What fod kills a womans sex drvie?

Wedding cake

Married person doggie style sex-she rolls over and plays dead, you sit up and beg.

Why do married men die first?

they want to.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#28]
I saw a bumper sticker on a truck heading to the gun show Saturday that read:

Driver carries no cash! He's married!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Women get married for three basic reasons.

1. They want to breed and you look attractive enough to breed and you have money to support them as they get fatter and fatter and work less and less.

2.  They are tired of sex in all forms and bitter, now they found a guy to deprive until they kill him or he runs off to hide in a cave to avoid the miserable witch.

3.  They are too lazy to work and too stupid for college and they want a nice house, car and jewelry to show their friends, so they swap some pussy for the good life.

If you have a job, money and decent I.Q. why the hell would you get married?  Learn to cook and buy a dog for companionship.  At least the dog comes home once in while and only wants a bowl of food and a pet.  It does not need a new car and a big house.

Men die earlier for a few good reasons,

1. They deserve to die
2. They did something stupid and now they are dead
3. They got old and frigging died
4. They got married and have been begging for the sweet release of death to rid them of the miserable millstone that has sucked all the joy from life.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The next time you feel like getting married, just find some bitch that you can't stand give her half of your money, half your belongings and then buy her a house.

Heard that one before, but it always makes me laugh.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#31]
I got divorced almost 13 years ago and have lived in happiness ever since.  The ONLY misery in my life came when my evil ex-cunt wanted more money or god knows what from me.  I got custody of my daughter and she is now in college.  Her lovely mom, told her," your dad better pay cause you ain't getting a fucking penny from me."  Her mom is a nasty bitter shrew who does nothing but inflict herself on men and women alike,,depending on who pays for dinner.

I tripled my income, have no debt, tons of cool toys, my kid is getting her college finished and I flew her to Paris for a week last spring.  At my house life is good.  Visiting women can stay 24 hours of less, no moving your shit in, no loans, no bullshit.  If you get mouthy, you do it from the fucking curb.  I can get laid five night a week if I want, I do of course go shooting 2-3 times a week during the competitive season.  

Whatever excuse you have for getting married, it does not wash with me.  I do not need approval or support from some hooch to make life complete.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

1. They want to breed and you look attractive enough to breed and you have money to support them as they get fatter and fatter and work less and less.

2.  They are tired of sex in all forms and bitter, now they found a guy to deprive until they kill him or he runs off to hide in a cave to avoid the miserable witch.

3.  They are too lazy to work and too stupid for college and they want a nice house, car and jewelry to show their friends, so they swap some pussy for the good life.

based upon what I experinced, I highlighted in red with what I experinced with my ex.

still optimistic, someday, someday....
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

If you have a job, money and decent I.Q. why the hell would you get married?  Learn to cook and buy a dog for companionship.  At least the dog comes home once in while and only wants a bowl of food and a pet.  It does not need a new car and a big house.

Men die earlier for a few good reasons,

1. They deserve to die
2. They did something stupid and now they are dead
3. They got old and frigging died
4. They got married and have been begging for the sweet release of death to rid them of the miserable millstone that has sucked all the joy from life.

Time for you to leave grasshopper. You are wise and have learned all that can be taught.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

In all fairness the above was a bit of an exageration, but just a bit. It seems that once the woman has taken you to the 'Alter' and the 'Honeymoon' is over (which happens quickly) they some times feel like they already 'have you' and don't always feel like they need to try as hard.

Of course, men also often seem to suffer from this malady.......
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Run, Run like hell!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
American women should be shunnend by American men. *They should be left barren and alone, to date moronic, despicable, worthless, disease ridden men of dubious intentions. That would weed them out.

Hmmmm...I thought we already did that
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#37]
... Good one sarge! Dead on balls as well. Glad to see you've downloaded ieSpell too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#38]
After your trip to the Altar....

your next stop will be at the cleaners!!

Marriage.............Just Say NO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top