Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 10:22:46 PM EDT

Got the idea from one of those rednecks inTexas.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Make your own answers to the survey.

What year nickel did you get?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

'92
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Mail 'em the carcass after the BBQ.  On their stamp of course.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

'92

76 here
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:36:15 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:37:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:50:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:37:50 AM EDT
[#11]

From the "Know Thy Enemy" archive at www.imao.us/archives/cat_know_thy_enemy.html

FUN FACTS ABOUT PETA

* PETA is an acronym that stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, but, when wrapped around sliced roasted lamb, they're called GYRO, but I don't know what that stands for.

* They think that animals, things that care not for Christian values and claw and bite with no sense of morality, should be treated "ethically". That's because they're hippies.

* PETA is against all testing on animals. If they had to choose between curing a sick child and saving an evil feces-flinging monkey, they'll choose the demon-spawn simian every time (I mean the monkey). Hey, if God didn't want us experimenting on monkeys, then exactly what the hell did He make them for?

* Many members of PETA like animals more than people, but, ironically, it's a scientifically proven fact that most animals hate hippies.

* Though they don't like KFC's method of killing chickens, their suggested replacement of having each chicken individually strangled with piano wire by a trained assassin is simply not cost effective.

* They think people should be vegetarians, even though plenty of animals eat nothing but meat. Atkins dieters, every one of them.

* I used to tease my dog. I bet PETA wouldn't like it, but my dog didn't too... and she was stupid. So there.

* They complain about how veal calves are kept from moving their entire lives, but have yet to prove they would move if given a choice. Cows are lazy.

* PETA had championed eating whales since less whales would have to be killed to feed the same number of people than chickens. That's crazy. Ever try raising whales on a farm? They really don't get along well with the horses.

* They want to end the game of chinchilla football, and I don't want to live in that world.

* Has sued ACME for perpetuating animal against animal violence.

* When it was revealed that Rudy Giuliani had prostate cancer, PETA exploited that to put up ads saying that milk gave it to him. That's ridiculous. Babies drink nothing but milk and have some of the lowest instances of prostate cancer.

* They claimed that Jesus was a vegetarian even though in the seventh station of the cross Jesus pauses to enjoy a hamburger.

* PETA has had links with the eco-terrorist group ELF, know for having the gayest name of all terrorist groups.

* If surrounded by violent PETA activists, just hold a gun to a kitten's head until they back off.

* In a battle between Aquaman and PETA, Aquaman would be fined for disturbing the peace of fish. Unable to pay the fine, Aquaman would have to serve jail time, and you know someone like him just isn't going to last in jail. Poor Aquaman.

* It would be funny to teach a parrot to say, "PETA is a bunch of stupid hippies!" and then abuse it so PETA has to take him in. Then again, it would be hard to abuse something that spoke such truth.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:43:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:21:17 AM EDT
[#13]
MMMMM deer.  The people at peta need to get a life.  Of course I dont see them in the woods when I am hunting.hug.gif

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Awww come on guys.  You are ALL members of PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals!  

I used to work with a married couple that were into this crap.  What losers.  Always preaching to everyone about the evils of eating meat.  I tried to be nice at first, but got fed up with it.  They finally stopped saying anything to me because I would respond with how much I love to hunt defensless animals, that happiness is a steaming gut pile, etc.  

I don't push my views on others, so why is it that the majority of these morons believe they have a right to push their views on me?  Oh, I forgot.  They're LIBERAL F'ING IDIOTS!

Give a liberal, pinko, commie fag tofu (paid for by a gov't program) - he will eat for a day.
Give me a weapon (gun, bow, rock, sharp stick) - I will eat for life and feed my family.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:02:42 AM EDT
[#15]
If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:05:44 AM EDT
[#17]
The other night, I grilled some chicken breasts for supper. My two daughters and I were sitting out on the deck eating. My 4-year-old asked me, "Dad, is this a real chicken?" I replied (in typical DzlBenz smart-ass form), "Yeah - a real dead chicken."

She stabs another chunk with her fork, raises it up to her eye, looks at it and goes, "Bawk , bawk!" and chomps down!

Another successful mission!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:39:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Like I say with compasion, theres room for all of gods creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.  h.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top