Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 9:52:59 PM EDT
great with Max Strength Assorted Fruit Tums.  What everybody else drinking tonight?

BTW, I DOMINATED the beer pong table tonight.  8 games in a row, we claimed title and gave up 'cause we were bored.  

If you don't know what beer pong is, ask so we can laugh at you because of your advanced age.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know what beer pong is. What is it?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:02:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The only Port I know about is in 7.62 NATO.  Yep, you're right...It is good stuff.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

No, kidding.  Beer pong involves 2 sets of 6 or 8 plastic cups each filled with approx. 2 inches of beer and arrayed in a triangle on opposite ends of a sizable table.  Two two-man teams attempt to throw ping pong balls in the other teams cups.  Whenever you hit one of the other team's cups, they have to drink the beer therein.  Whoever knocks out all the other team's cup first is the winner, and the losers have to drink whatever beer the winner has remaining.  

That make sense?  It's a great drinking game.  If you can throw darts you can kick ass at beer pong.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
You older folks may know this game as "Quarters" kinda simalar, Basically anything involving drinking passes as a game
ETA: Usally followed by my favorite game at one time "Beating up the other team 'cuas Im loosing and half drunk now"
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You older folks may know this game as "Quarters" kinda simalar, Basically anything involving drinking passes as a game

U-dog!  How's Winchester treatin' ya tonight?  Step out any?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell no Bro, Just finished up a 10 hour swing at work, Guess Im getting old, Or as my lady likes to say "DOMESTICATED"
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell no Bro, Just finished up a 10 hour swing at work, Guess Im getting old, Or as my lady likes to say "DOMESTICATED"

I hear you.  There's ups and downs to domestication.  Right now, I could go for one of the ups.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

No, kidding.  Beer pong involves 2 sets of 6 or 8 plastic cups each filled with approx. 2 inches of beer and arrayed in a triangle on opposite ends of a sizable table.  Two two-man teams attempt to throw ping pong balls in the other teams cups.  Whenever you hit one of the other team's cups, they have to drink the beer therein.  Whoever knocks out all the other team's cup first is the winner, and the losers have to drink whatever beer the winner has remaining.  

That make sense?  It's a great drinking game.  If you can throw darts you can kick ass at beer pong.

Wait a second!!!!!   Stop right there!!!!   The winner gives the loser his beer???  What a worthless game!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

Wait a second!!!!!   Stop right there!!!!   The winner gives the loser his beer???  What a worthless game!

Eh, I like beer and all, but if you play a drinking game long enough you'll get plenty drunk even if you're winning.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:28:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If you can throw darts you can kick ass at beer pong.

I thought you needed to bounce the ping pong ball at least once before it goes in....
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you can throw darts you can kick ass at beer pong.

I thought you needed to bounce the ping pong ball at least once before it goes in....

I've heard tell of that variation.  Over here on the right coast, tho, it's generally straight in.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top