Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 9:34:45 PM EDT

Sorry.. I scanned 14 pages and cant find the thread I read earlier..

I need to send it to a dis believer friend..

Thanks  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#1]
For your viewing displeasure;

Videos

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Thanks very much Coltshorty...  !
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#3]
are they at least quick?  I haven't seen them yet.  I don't think I will if they are slow and agonizing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
are they at least quick?  I haven't seen them yet.  I don't think I will if they are slow and agonizing.

One I watched was.  Not really sure why I watched it, and one was enough.  Guess just a need to bear witness.

All in all, tho, if you gotta go, it's a pretty fast way.  Much better than burning to death or bleeding out.

Those poor bastards.  Makes my fucking blood rise every time I hear it mentioned.  I'd trade my left nut for the opportunity to drop hammer on one of those swarthy fucks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:17:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Well dont see the last one then my god he went though fucking HELL, real fuck up !!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Thanks very much Coltshorty...  !

You're welcome.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:23:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well dont see the last one then my god he went though fucking HELL, real fuck up !!!

Yeah... watch the Nepalese video too.  Fricken guy laying there still breathing through his cut open neck.  Dude after watching some of these my whole body is just numb... and I am so pissed off.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who was that?  One I watched was Kensley.  I mean, how long did it take for the guy to die?  

I figure if it's over in less that 20 seconds or so, it's probably quicker than most violent deaths.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top