Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 7:00:47 PM EDT
first off......................what set off this rant:

driving into downtown corpus christi, TEXAS of all fucking places.................i see a bumper sticker on some old hunk of shit cadillac or oldsmobile, shit-if-i-know-clunker as i pass it in the SLOW LANE (because apparently not only are they fucking stupid, they also don't know how to drive)  anyway, the bumper sticker is written in damned small words so i can't read it until i'm right next to them practically.......................it reads: "clinton lied, hillary cried.  bush lied, thousands died"

at this point i saw fucking red.......................as a completely involuntary reaction i looked over at them, mouthed "fuck you, no good sorry hippy worthless motherfuckers" or some such shit, i really don't recall, then nailed the truck (496 with true duals) when the pipes lined up well enough with the open windows to do any good and proceeded to tell them they were #1 as i drove off into the sunset (had ZERO desire to even be in that close a proximity to cum guzzling panty waisted fairy fucks)

anyway, on to hippies............

now, luckily enough for me and my blood pressure i live in small town, TX and don't have to put up with this shit except on a veeeeeeeery small basis when i come into corpus or drive through austin, i.e. hippy, TX, i can't stand that fucking town, its like burnt orange actually has phyical consequences related to electrical function of the brain.  (we all know the higher the population of an area the more stupidity magnetism is present)  i am convinced you could be born stupid in bumfuck, egypt and eventually find your way to san fransisco, or detroit, austin, etc.......  simply due to a gravitational stupidity void.

anyway, what in the fuck are these people smoking?  heres a clue for you:  that 1983 volvo with the "save the planet" sticker.......................how about a tuneup jackass?  that white smoke sure as fuck isn't water vapor...........................where exactly do you think the oil goes that you put in the car, yet, at least a quart per 50 miles disappears?!?!?  why don't you try to save the planet on a fucking schwinn and get the hell out of my way.............................  

one more suggestion:  soap, it's not just a right wing capitalist plot to decrease human pheremones.  give it a try you smelly fucker, you might be amazed at what it can do for you, most notably, make me not want to beat the shit out of you albeit wearing a fucking respirator.  shampoo is about in the same boat..................the greasy hair look was cool in the '50s, now we're just wondering if that's actually THC your body can't absorb being excreted by your fucking hair follicles.  lose the braids and beads too, i have no desire to listen to your hair clink the regrettable amount of time i'm forced to actually be around you sonsofbitches.  and gender specific:  "ladies" shave your fucking legs and pits, you're not making a statement you're just fucking nasty.  "gentlemen"  the goatee looks like shit, we half expect there to be a dick in the proximity because your face looks like a fucking unkempt nutsack

the dictionary defines a hippie as one who doesn’t conform to society’s standards and advocates a liberal attitude and lifestyle.  the dictionary is way too kind.  i prefer to define hippy as worthless self absorbed common sense devoid monkeyasses whom for some reason or another think that their being fucking stupid helps the planet somehow  i mean, after all, a bunch of hippies rolling around in mud and doing acid in the 60s damn sure netted us a real plus on the side of world peace.  i also find it amusing that these "spiritually matured" motherfuckers can't even keep a job at taco bell, much less do something that makes a flying shit in the due course of human history BESIDES building a fucking turd......................

Hippy is an establishment label for a profound, invisible, underground, evolutionary process. For every visible hippy, barefoot, beflowered, beaded, there are a thousand invisible members of the turned-on underground. Persons whose lives are tuned in to their inner vision, who are dropping out of the TV comedy of American Life.
Timothy Leary (The Politics of Ecstasy) 1967

anti-establishment huh?  funny, is it not the fucking hippies that all assembled themselves and managed to fuck up vietnam for us (and now are trying their fucking damndest to fuck up iraq)?  how is that "unestablished?"  P.S. thanks a fucking bunch you sorryassed pussies, im sure those families didn't want their soldiers back anyway, and especially not after actually WINNING  evolutionary process?  possibly.  from hippy to moron, from moron to clueless, from clueless to sheeple, from sheeple to moderate, from moderate to American!!!!  now theres a damned evolution for you, cum guzzling shitstains.  my inner vision is slow motion of me kicking your sorry flowered ass......................

I’ve been smiling lately, dreaming about the world as one.
And I believe it could be, someday it’s going to come.
Cat Stevens (Peace Train)

gee whilikers andy, who'd have guessed the fucking islam convert would have been a hippy  the world as one, except for israel right?  instead we'll just send kids with explosives strapped to them to blow up shopping malls filled with innocent people...............ya, thats the ticket!!!!!  or any other eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil capitalist or non-islamic (lower than dogs) culture

im getting fucking sidetracked here.........................

do you tye-dyed wearing smelly assed dumb fucks realize that those "baby killers" you like to spit on and rant about are what keeps your right to be a fucking idiot alive?  cause i got news for you dipshits...................if the US was ever governed in the way you thing would bring "utopia" you assholes would be the first fuckers to fill a mass grave because you're worthless as tits on a boar hog.

im probably forgetting about 9 billion things to rail about but my damned fingers are tired from typing, so just go with it.........................

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
No offense, Tx, but I'm a little confused. At the end of the day, are you PRO-hippie, or ANTI-hippie? Your writing is way too subtle for me.

ETA: All kidding aside, if you don't get a Nobel prize for Literature, there's no justice in this world.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Good post there, I liberated a Karry sign when downtown tody.  I'll set it free at the range one day soon.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Preach it TEX.......

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Austin is Hippyville???

It my be SOS in Austin, but I have never seen so many nice looking women in one place in my entire life.  I'll bet things would change as soon as they opened their mouths...

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:27:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny, but we seem to share most of the same ideas, (cept I'd rather have Coors Light or Bourbon over Bud light).
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Hello from Austin.

Yeah, downtown is infested.  Lotsa stupid college kids and "dragrats".  Those would be the homeless teenagers 'fighting the system' by running away from home and panhandling.  

Three more years at most and I'll be in Medina, TX - Population 200 sumthin'.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#8]
coors light is my backup beer............................

and yes, austin is fucked beyond help so far as im concerned.  the california of TX so to speak....................
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Tell us how you really feel, tex.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#11]
lmao! these are my new favorite threads!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Preach on my Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up here in far, far, far north Texas I ran into one of those Volvo driving, PITA stickered, Kerry for president, Anybody but Bush, LEATHER coat wearing, left lane bandits. It's amazing how fast they can hit the right hand lane when they can smell the breath of the goat on the hood of a Dodge pickup.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
lmao! these are my new favorite threads!!

goddamnit, look what you've done now......................im fucking blushing

i do what i can
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#15]
but, even i know deep down theres no way i can compete with sarge's action figure matinees................................
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Bump.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#17]
LOL Right on.
Make the world a better place-beat the shit out of a hippy. -something SteytrAug posted.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Odd, the only people I have been around in Texas that actually SMELL, are all big fat redneck women.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Blue Collar Comedy Tour man.

You'd be in like Flynn.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Are you sure you don't suffer from a anxiety disorder?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#22]
this thread needs a visual

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Hiipies.  Whats not to love?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top