Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 6:13:46 PM EDT
"Surrender, you are surrounded. If you are a terrorist, beware, because your last day was yesterday. In order to spare your life, end your actions and surrender to coalition forces now. We are coming to arrest you." - Pamphlet dropped on Fallujah before the Marine invasion during the siege.

"If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables will save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say: red is positive, black is negative." - T. Bubba Bechtol, Pensacola Councilman

"Before it was about hearts and minds, now it's about two in the heart and one in the mind."
-PFC Chris Ferguson, 2d Bn 4th Mar

Add YOUR favorite quote, but dont add it if its already posted.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Heard at Cave opening in Afghanistan: "Psst i hear them talking in there, sombody give me a couple grenades!!!"- Any given Infantryman.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#2]
You're either with us, or against us.-GWB
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#3]
"We will bring you to justice, or we will bring justice to you."  W
Well said.  Ops
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
"...We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."

-George Walker Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#5]
"Where the fuck did THEY come from?"

-Iraqi insurgent w/RPG, just after getting the first burst from an M249
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]
bump
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#7]
"I'm not gonna fire a two million dollar missile at a ten dollar tent and hit a camel in the butt"

-W
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#8]

George W. Bush : I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you.
[George W. Bush brandishes a golf club]
George W. Bush : Now, watch this drive.  

I know that fatass, Michael Moore used it in 9/11, but I think it is funny, and illustrates Bush is just a regular guy, doing a superhero's job.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

"If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables will save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say: red is positive, black is negative." - T. Bubba Bechtol, Pensacola Councilman

Man!  I like that guy.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#10]

"He who rises up to kill us, we will pre-empt it and kill him first!"
Ariel Sharon,  May 8, 2002.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top