Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 2:52:38 PM EDT
Ray Martinez is running for State Senate in Colorado. i planned on voting form him, but then i saw his travel expenses, and i about flipped out. the balls on this guy to live in luxury at the expense of taxpayers.

check out his travel expenses for yourself.

www.raylikestotravel.com
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Never mind.  I didn't read STATE senate at first.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:56:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, looks crooked to me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]
he stays at a 4 diamond resort to attend a conference less than an hour away from his home? he charges tax payers to reimburse him for driving the 12 miles to work each day? he charges tax payers $900+  a night while attending a conference in florida? etc. etc. etc.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
If all this information is legit, I would say he's got one trip left: TAKING HIS ASS TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE.

Has any of this been verified???
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Anybody know the DEMOCRAT'S spending data?

Most likely THE SAME!

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#7]
they have been running ads here for the past week, since this story broke. martinez came on the radio mumbling and stuttering the whole time saying how he would have never charged taxpayers a dime more than what was needed blah blah blah...and how the bars are the only place open late at night to eat food; he wasn't buying liqour...blah blah blah.

didnt buy it for one second.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Republican or not, you guys in Colorado need to GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF THERE so he won't waste your money anymore. What a fucking scumbag...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top