Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 11:45:12 AM EDT
Went to go pick up girl friend, had some time to kill so I wandered around.  Its wild a bunch of weird hippies, alot of nice ladies.

So anyways I get some bead neck hippie girl trying to get me to register to vote, I see all the john kerry stickers and the ban bush stuff. I tell her well I will register but I am definitely voting for BUSH.

she just gave me a blank stare and then I asked "you don't want me to register do you" her response "no not if your voting for a liar"  

Oh it was on I didn't really say much about the so called lying except that kerry voted for the war before he voted to not fund it before he voted against it

basically i just said you don't really give a fuck about democracy or young people voting you just want to win.

Then I had a nice conversation with some jehomos witnesses

good day in all funny most of the petitioners didn't even bother to ask, I guess a hi and tight and a infantry, mess with the best die like the rest shirt scares away the nadar folks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#1]
You wiated this long to register?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You wiated this long to register?

Sgatr15

no I just wanted to see what they would say if I told them I would vote for bush!

basically just trying to stir up shit
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#3]
That's the way my school is.  Although surpirsingly, they offer a firearms tactics class.  I think the only reason they kept it is because it corresponds with the DOJ program there.

I had a girl practically follow me out the car, asking if me if I was registered and if I wanted to give her a moment of my time.  I said I was registered but didn't want to be bothered; she screamed after me "BUSH IS GOING TO REINSTATE THE DRAFT!"
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had a girl practically follow me out the car, asking if me if I was registered and if I wanted to give her a moment of my time.  I said I was registered but didn't want to be bothered; she screamed after me "BUSH IS GOING TO REINSTATE THE DRAFT!"

My favorite comeback is when they ask how I'd feel if my kid was in Iraq, I say, "I'd be proud, and if I were 20 years yourger, I'd be there too.". They don't know how to respond to that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:59:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's the way my school is.  Although surpirsingly, they offer a firearms tactics class.  I think the only reason they kept it is because it corresponds with the DOJ program there.

I think I had the same chick (literally) follow me around...

Started talking war, said that Bush was gonna reinstate the draft.

Told her I had already started the enlistment process and no f'ing way I wanted Kerry for my CIC...

She looked like she was gonna hurt me, and then called me a child killer.

I laughed and walked away.

John
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]
A child killer?  LoL!

Why the hell do all these people say we're sending our "children" off to war?  18 consistutes legally being an adult.  Maybe they didn't get that memo.

As for the chick that yelled at me, I yelled back "I support the guy!"
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I had the same chick (literally) follow me around...

Started talking war, said that Bush was gonna reinstate the draft.

Told her I had already started the enlistment process and no f'ing way I wanted Kerry for my CIC...

She looked like she was gonna hurt me, and then called me a child killer.

I laughed and walked away.

John

You should have said to her,"Yep, I'm volunteering to go kill children in an illegitimate war just like John Kerry did! I want to be a war hero too!"

It amazes me the flip flopping these idiots do. Somehow it was ok for JF'ingK to volunteer for war and he is a war hero for doing so, but if a Bush supporter wants to volunteer? Oh, now you're a child killer.

So, which is it? If volunteering for war makes you an evil child killer, then shouldn't all these liberals be voting for Bush? I mean he didn't kill anyone during VN like John Kerry did. Dumbasses!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Yea I got asked to vote either the first or second day of school. Told the guy I was a registered neo-con. He just walked away not knowing what to say.

We had a Kerry booth set up at school on wednesday. I walk by on my way way to class and one of the hippies tried to get me registered so I could vote for scary.

I wanted to talk to him awhile but I was late for class.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#10]
The hippy chick has probably registered all five of her cats to vote.  You should have gotten her name and had the local GOP investigate.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Child killlers.. HAHA thats great.. I probably would have responded with something along the lines of, "I'll only kill the unborn ones."
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I told one guy I hope they re instate the draft so pussies like you will have to join the army and become men!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Similar story,

I am on a business trip to Oregon right now, taking a class for my company on the University of Oregon campus.  

Now, I hate hippies; and the place is a fricken hippy school.

So this kid asks me if I want to register to vote, being a registered voter in AZ I just replied "Bush / Cheney".

At this point he told me to "Fuck off."

I smiled and continued to my class.

- Gazzy!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Went to go pick up girl friend, had some time to kill so I wandered around.  Its wild a bunch of weird hippies, alot of nice ladies.

So anyways I get some bead neck hippie girl trying to get me to register to vote, I see all the john kerry stickers and the ban bush stuff. I tell her well I will register but I am definitely voting for BUSH.

she just gave me a blank stare and then I asked "you don't want me to register do you" her response "no not if your voting for a liar"  

Oh it was on I didn't really say much about the so called lying except that kerry voted for the war before he voted to not fund it before he voted against it

basically i just said you don't really give a fuck about democracy or young people voting you just want to win.

Then I had a nice conversation with some jehomos witnesses

good day in all funny most of the petitioners didn't even bother to ask, I guess a hi and tight and a infantry, mess with the best die like the rest shirt scares away the nadar folks.

It is a Representative Republic
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Plus one on the Rep. Republic!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
[I swear Bush should just take them both behind the woodshed and end this all.

S3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top