Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 3:29:03 AM EDT

This fucker should have been put down right after the dog was!

www.thechamplainchannel.com/news/3753751/detail.html

Man Charged With Mower Attack On Dog

POSTED: 11:09 pm EDT September 22, 2004
UPDATED: 11:49 pm EDT September 22, 2004

SCHUYLER FALLS, N.Y. -- A Morrisonville man is being charged with felony animal-cruelty for intentionally running over a dog with his lawn mower.

Gerald Pellerin hit a Dalmatian that wandered onto his property while he was mowing his yard on the afternoon of Sept. 4, state police said.

Police said the dog's leg was severed and the animal was left bleeding on the grass. The 80-pound dog, named Tucker, belonged to a neighbor who had to have the 12-year-old pet euthanized.

Neighbors told police they heard the dog howling after it was injured and that Pellerin kept mowing the grass after the dog was hurt.

Pellerin will appear in the Town of Schuyler Falls Court Sept. 29.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:31:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I should have known better than to read this thread.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:46:37 AM EDT
[#3]
This is when "let the punishment fit the crime" sounds real good. Lay his ass on the ground and test drive one of those Home Depot tractors right over his ass.

Is it me or are people getting more and more F'ed up? Who in their right mind does something like this...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:57:26 AM EDT
[#4]
heh...errrrr... I mean how horrible.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:58:03 AM EDT
[#5]
That's really sick!!!!There must be more to this story. Did he admit he intentionally tried to run over the dog and chop it up?????Could he have been trying to chase the dog off the property with the mower????When I first got my rider, my Lab would chase me around the yard barking and biting at the back tires, he thought it was a game. I can't imagine someone intentionally trying to chop up a pooch with a mower. There must be more to this story...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:02:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's really sick!!!!There must be more to this story. Did he admit he intentionally tried to run over the dog and chop it up?????Could he have been trying to chase the dog off the property with the mower????When I first got my rider, my Lab would chase me around the yard barking and biting at the back tires, he thought it was a game. I can't imagine someone intentionally trying to chop up a pooch with a mower. There must be more to this story...

Yeah, but we will never hear it because the rest of the story aint news . . . that would be the whole truth.  Less the never . . . even if it was accidental the freak should have stopped and gotten the owner and run the dog to the vet & paid the bills, at the very least.

It seems intentional.  How could you NOT NOTICE AND KEEP MOWING????  I have a riding mower and I know that I would not run over anything substantial in the yard without noticing . . . I did hit a rabbit once . . . eeewwww . . . fuzzy bunny hair everywhere . . . (not intentional)  I thought the little lettuce muncher would have run the other way . . .
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:03:29 AM EDT
[#7]
The fact (if correct) that this assbag contiued to mow his lawn as a dog was lying there HOWLING IN PAIN WITH ITS LEG CUT OFF tells me enough about this sub-human pile of walking shit.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Whoa ladies!!!!!no one loves dogs more than me, I wasn't aware he kept on mowing after the dog was cut up. If it was an accident, I  certainally don't see why he would be responsible for the vet bills, especially since the dog was running loose. If a dog gets struck in the road, the driver surely isn't responsible  for the bills!!! Like I said, there HAS to be more to this story....
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Next time the guy should use a gun and kill the dog instead of a lawn mower and making him suffer/

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Doesn't matter if the dog was running around loose or not. The guy had no right to run over this dog with his lawn mower and then finish his lawn while the dog laid there bleeding out. I don't like the neighbor's dog shitting on my lawn, but I'm sure as hell not going to kill it. What this guy did was fucked up and completely morally reprehensible.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Doesn't matter if the dog was running around loose or not.

ACtually, that makes all the differance in the world....

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Running over the dog with a mower is wrong.  All I am saying is that if the guy wanted to get rid of the dog he should have killed it quickly and humanely.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#15]
He must have been able to run really fast to get a dog. Or a cat for that matter. Either way , lets see..... what would be good punishment for him. I would like to think of something better than running him over with a lawnmower, but I can't so.... THAT'LL WORK!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow no mention of him being LEO, could it be citizens are asses as well? Nah can't be.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Running over the dog with a mower is wrong.  All I am saying is that if the guy wanted to get rid of the dog he should have killed it quickly and humanely.

Sgtar15

No wonder your neighbors don't like you!

How about grabbing the dog by the collar and taking it back to his neighbor's house and bitching him out for letting the dog run loose? Or how about telling the neighbor to come get his damn dog? Or just call animal control and have them come get the dog!

There are plenty of asshole ways to deal with your neighbors that don't involve killing or maiming their pets!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Sgt. AR15 needs some spelling classes!!!  He can't spell worth of shit
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Hopefully he gets a big dose of Bubba for a few years....

Sonuvabitch deserves to be locked up

- BG
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#22]
I am thinking this guy must be old.  Maybe very old.

It doesn't excuse his actions, but I have watched old infirm people run over fire hydrants, flares, traffic cones and in one case a tent and keep driving.  Sad as it is, it would not surprise me to hear this guy was oblivious to the dog.  

If not, he is a world class POS.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:20:24 PM EDT
[#24]
That guy should be stabed in the neck about 20 times with a Bic pen.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
No wonder your neighbors don't like you!

How about grabbing the dog by the collar and taking it back to his neighbor's house and bitching him out for letting the dog run loose? Or how about telling the neighbor to come get his damn dog? Or just call animal control and have them come get the dog!

There are plenty of asshole ways to deal with your neighbors that don't involve killing or maiming their pets!

Sure that's an option.  Of corse I guess if the OWNERS were so concerned about their pets they would keep them on their own proeprty right?

I thought you people supported individual responsibility and property rights?

Do you or don't you?

Sgatr15

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The fact (if correct) that this assbag contiued to mow his lawn as a dog was lying there HOWLING IN PAIN WITH ITS LEG CUT OFF tells me enough about this sub-human pile of walking shit.

That about says it all...

+1
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Torturing animals is a huge indicator of being a serial killer.  Someone should shove him face first into a lawnmower.  Just to be safe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Torturing animals is a huge indicator of being a serial killer.  Someone should shove him face first into a lawnmower.  Just to be safe.

Oh please.....

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:39:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Why was the dog running loose in the 1st place?

After the tenth time you stepped in the crap-mine the dog left on your lawn, would you not want to do the same?

OR

Maybe the dog was about to attack the man leaving him no other option but to mow the dog down.  The article doesn't specify that there were witnesses.

Remember this is an article in the media.  The same media we all complain about giving us the only  viewpoint the author wants us to see.  There is alot of pertinent information left out of this article on purpose in order to extract an emotional response from people so they can sell papers.

Apparently, this media tactic has worked on all of you.  Haven't you learned anything by reading the forums?  ONLY Sheep are lead so blindly!  You should be ashamed for jumping to conclusions!

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't care if the dog was running lose or not, but I am just heartbroken over the actions of people in this world.  Between people fighting for other's freedoms being beheaded and animals being tortured I have just about had it with people.  I truly wish I had not opened this thread because it is just another reason for me to dislike and be utterly disgusted with my fellow humans.  My heart is unbelievably saddened over this and I cannot begin to describe how much my heart hurts.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:14:13 PM EDT
[#33]
That guy would had is ASS wooped so bad IF it was my dog. Hell I might even tkae his lawnmower to his leg too
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Oh please.....
Sgatr15

so mutilating dogs is ok, but god forbid someone wants to get rid of a few cells in their body. you make no sense.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh Man, what a sick world we have become.
I have taken many stay dogs home to very worried owners. Never once thought or mowing or shooting a dog that wondered on to my property.
I would hope that if one of my dogs did happen to wonder that someone would help him. Name and address are on the tags.
Mr. Sgatar15 do you have a dog? How would you want it treated?
If someone abused my dog I am ready, able, and willing to stomp them into the ground without any mercy and take responsibility for it. When I get out of jail I would do it again. What a POS!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh please.....
Sgatr15

so mutilating dogs is ok, but god forbid someone wants to get rid of a few cells in their body. you make no sense.

Were again did I say that in this thread?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I am thinking this guy must be old.  Maybe very old.

It doesn't excuse his actions, but I have watched old infirm people run over fire hydrants, flares, traffic cones and in one case a tent and keep driving.  Sad as it is, it would not surprise me to hear this guy was oblivious to the dog.  

If not, he is a world class POS.

This could have been the deal and you don't know without more info.
It's hard for me to get all crazy without knowing the facts
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#38]

He should be glad that wasn't my dog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top