Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:37:24 PM EDT
Well I decided I am going out west to see my sister. She is expecting soon and moving thought I would go out and help out. Anyways I was thinking about taking some Canadian beer out with me. Anyway can I fly with it? Can I bring it as carry on or should I check it. I think it will be in cans. Just wondering?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I didnt run into a problem in my checked bags
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not buy it out there? Save yourself from carrying the extra weight.  Beer is pretty universal now days, you  can mail order the stuff if you wanted to.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why not buy it out there? Save yourself from carrying the extra weight.  Beer is pretty universal now days, you  can mail order the stuff if you wanted to.

Beer brewed in Canada is different. When I was in West Virgina I could not find Labatt Ice beer anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I am taking some of these out there.

www.coldshots.ca/canadian/index.php
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:02:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top