Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:05:33 PM EDT
... Anyone have bootleg snippets they would be willing to forward a fellow ARFCOMMER?

Controversial rapper Eminem has announced that his new album “Encore” will be available on the 16th of November. His last album, “The Eminem Show”, has sold over 9 million copies since it was released in 2002.

... Say what you will, the fucker is talented and makes lots more than us!

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
yea
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Slim anus?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
get ready to be bashed by all the hard-dicks around here. "sonny, i'll tell you what real music was..."
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#4]
pfft that fucker ripped off Cage and Necro
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
get ready to be bashed by all the hard-dicks around here. "sonny, i'll tell you what real music was..."

... Truth being said, them dicks haven't been hard in 10 years, haven't been seen by their owners without mirrors in 20!  

Edited to add: I am still a big fan of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, the Stones and many other 70-80's bands. Hell, I grew up with them.

... However! I'm not oblivious to evolution & change (like some of my brothers )
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Lemme guess. Produced by Dr. Dre?

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#7]

They should of called it the "Wigger Sho".

IHR= I HATE RAP
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Slim anus?

I just had to download that the other night again.  I lost my oringal PFOS CD
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They should of called it the "Wigger Sho".

IHR= I HATE RAP

Thanks for sharing....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Lemme guess. Produced by Dr. Dre?

... Absolutely!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Lamb of God?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Winston sure is a hip old fart!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Lamb of God  jams, but I wanna kick the fuck out of their lead singer. He's been bashing Bush on-stage, and wears a t-shirt with a picture of Bush with a line through it at every show. Fuck him, I wont buy their new CD.

And oh yeah... fuck eminem!!! Just because a bunch of silly white kids from the burbs buy his crap, doesnt mean he's "talented" And just because he makes more $$$ than any of us, doesnt mean he's "talented" either, it just means there is a bunch of silly white kids out there who buy into that crap, and somebody can make money off of it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:22:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Everyone buy the new wiggy wiggy whiteboy wigger album and get your gay dance on.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#15]
he's a POS. plus he commited 2 firearm felonies, he should be in jail.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Lamb of God fuckin' jams, but I wanna kick the fuck out of their lead singer. He's been bashing Bush on-stage, and wears a t-shirt with a picture of Bush with a line through it at every show. Fuck him, I wont buy their new CD.

heh, yeah..  that's my only complaint with them

And oh yeah... fuck eminem!!! Just because a bunch of silly white kids from the burbs buy his crap, doesnt mean he's "talented" And just because he makes more $$$ than any of us, doesnt mean he's "talented" either, it just means there is a bunch of silly white kids out there who buy into that crap.

+1

I feel dirty.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:25:47 PM EDT
[#17]
he is a fuckstick and just because he makes more money than us doesnt mean shit.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
he's a POS. plus he commited 2 firearm felonies, he should be in jail.

Yeah, but they were probably Lorcin's so they really don't count

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
+1

I feel dirty.

Sorry, I got a fuckin' potty mouth tonight
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#20]
So...if I am to buy all the White guy rappin bs in this thread (haters)...

Then I should also believe White guys cant play basketball and Black guys cant play chess?

Ridiculous indeed.

Eminem is as good of a rapper as any of them. Or as bad, perspective.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:30:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
+1

I feel dirty.

Sorry, I got a fuckin' potty mouth tonighthr

That's not why I feel dirty!  hock.gif
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Slim anus?

Get a new one here store.yahoo.com/psychopathic-records-store/756504100226.html  

good shit.  Much better than Feminem!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:34:39 PM EDT
[#23]
why people would actually give money to him is beyond me,  he is a felon and a all around peice of shit but yet we give him money so he can drive a Rolls Royce and live in a 10,000 Sq foot house.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:37:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
why people would actually give money to him is beyond me,  he is a felon and a all around peice of shit but yet we give him money so he can drive a Rolls Royce and live in a 10,000 Sq foot house.

... You didn't answer my question.

... Where can I find pre-released, bootleg copies of his material - Before I pay full price for his new CD at BestBuy in November
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Slim anus?

Get a new one here store.yahoo.com/psychopathic-records-store/756504100226.html  

good shit.  Much better than Feminem!!

This will be number 3 for me.
The only close tour shows are the same dates as gunstock, that sucks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:39:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Then I should also believe White guys cant play basketball and Black guys cant play chess?

Ridiculous indeed.

I am one of the "haters", but my problem isn't that Eminem is some white boy trying to rap, its that he was a complete fucking BITCH in the underground scene.  The shit he did with the High and Mighty was good, but he was a complete dick to Cage and Necro.  Fuck Eminem.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Where can I find pre-released, bootleg copies of his material - Before I pay full price for his new CD at BestBuy in November hr

IRC..  ?  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Where can I find pre-released, bootleg copies of his material - Before I pay full price for his new CD at BestBuy in November

You cant. When you posted this, I googled it to see if it was Dre.

According to numerous reports, the Album will not be finished until right before release to prevent exactly what you are trying to do.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You cant. When you posted this, I googled it to see if it was Dre.

According to numerous reports, the Album will not be finished until right before release to prevent exactly what you are trying to do.

It will probably  only take him 5min. to complete, and of course he doesnt want anyone getting hold of it without paying top dollar for it$$$ Oh Yeah, I forgot...He's soo talented
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#30]
HO Hum,  now why is this important?

Is this guy supposed to something special?

Is this rap, the music that uses way too much base calls women, HOs praises drug use and advocates killing every white man they meet?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
HO Hum

Ain't It Cool?
- Travolta
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#32]
He is a joke. It's funny all the whigger kids think he is so it, and its not about the so called "music". Most people just look at idiots like that and laugh.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:02:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
He is a joke. It's funny all the whigger kids think he is so it, and its not about the so called "music".  

... Who you calling a kid?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He is a joke. It's funny all the whigger kids think he is so it, and its not about the so called "music".  

Yeah!  Plenty of adults have crappy taste in music!  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:08:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I hate rap mostly cuz i hate pop culture, especially shit like american idol and reality tv, stuff that people only listen to because they are afraid of being perceived as a loser or outcast if they dont.

Im with you on that
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#38]
What a joke.  I don't understand how anyone can stand to listen to his whiny voice.  He's just another thug that has found enough suckers to become a millionaire.  That's the American way I suppose.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Who? Is that the kid that got arrested when his  unloaded Ruger fell out of his clown pants at some car stereo place?

h,

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#40]
<yawn> Seems the ignorant masses are in force this evening.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:25:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

... who you calling ignorant?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... who you calling ignorant?

The MASSES.  Can't you read?  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah!  Plenty of adults have crappy taste in music!  

... You know, that's a funny thing. I throw parties at my place from time-to-time (with conservative friends, neighbors and ARFCOMMERS) and invariably everyone begins to "let loose" once my hip-hop collection begins to spin.

... hummmm. wonder why?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah!  Plenty of adults have crappy taste in music!  hr

... You know, that's a funny thing. I throw parties at my place from time-to-time (with conservative friends, neighbors and ARFCOMMERS) and invariably everyone begins to "let loose" once my hip-hop collection begins to spin.

... hummmm. wonder why? hr

Because by that time, they're too drunk to know better?  hock.gif
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

... hummmm. wonder why?

Because by that time, they're too drunk to know better?  

... bZZZZtttt, wrong answer again!

... You need to attend one to see for yourself
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

... hummmm. wonder why? hr

Because by that time, they're too drunk to know better?  hock.gif hr

... bZZZZtttt, wrong answer again!

... You need to attend one to see for yourself!

Arizona is too far away.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:01:14 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Ridiculous indeed.

True and even he will be the first to admit that he got his shot because he was white . I do admire how he is going back and trying to get his friends in D12 into the big time .
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:02:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
You know that geek guy in the movie "Office Space" thats listening to the "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangster" song?  The one who turns the music way down when the flower guy walks by?  Allot of you are giving me that image.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top