Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 9:11:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Here we go. You need to post this in the Texas forum.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh, What, I dont understand.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

OU V texas
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:20:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OU V texas

Um, Ok.

Not into the sports thing
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]

It's called the Red River Shoot-Out.   They play at a neutrual site. The Cotton Bowl in Dallas, TX.

The Texas Longhorns are located in Austin, TX. And Barry Switzer was a ex-coach of the OU "Boomer" Sooner's.

I lived in Oklahoma for many years and always wondered what the big deal was about this game.

It should of been called the Texas Shootout.  Since half of OU players are from Texas. HA! HA!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:04:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:05:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It's called the Red River Shoot-Out.   They play at a neutrual site. The Cotton Bowl in Dallas, TX.

The Texas Longhorns are located in Austin, TX. And Barry Switzer was a ex-coach of the OU "Boomer" Sooner's.

I lived in Oklahoma for many years and always wondered what the big deal was about this game.

It should of been called the Texas Shootout.  Since half of OU players are from Texas. HA! HA!

Isnt that the date setup and area Texas Chainsaw Massacure 2 was set in?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:06:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh gosh, is that game this weekend? Man, time flies. Guess I'll be tuning in.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:14:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Nah, it's not until October 9.  But tune in this week and see if t.u. can put down the power house of ...
RICE!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top